noonday giveaway.
i recently heard about Noonday & love what they are doing. they are providing
jobs for women in eight different countries as a pathway out of poverty.
i love the style of their fair trade products and it is helping families stay together
by providing skills and income.
when you satisfy the needs of the oppressed,
your night will become like the noonday.
isaiah 58:10
i don't consider myself a huge jewelry person, but i'm kind of in love with both of
these pieces. i love the green-blue color of the light layers necklace below
and the organic lace earrings are my favorite & made by women in India. i love
that you can read some about the artisans' stories within the product descriptions
and on their blog.
i love the style of their fair trade products and it is helping families stay together
by providing skills and income.
when you satisfy the needs of the oppressed,
your night will become like the noonday.
isaiah 58:10
i don't consider myself a huge jewelry person, but i'm kind of in love with both of
these pieces. i love the green-blue color of the light layers necklace below
and the organic lace earrings are my favorite & made by women in India. i love
that you can read some about the artisans' stories within the product descriptions
and on their blog.
i also couldn't resist showing you these beautiful journals [my weakness],
tea towels and clutches. such beauty and talent all around the world and
each purchase helping women to care for & sustain their families.
there are opportunities for trunk shows, being an ambassador & even fund raising
for your adoption.
my friend, sara, is an ambassador for Noonday and is offering
one reader a $50 gift certificate!
all opinions here are my own--sara simply asked if i'd like to spread the word.
to enter: check out Noonday's website and leave a comment on this post.






That Pacific Night necklace is SO pretty! What an awesome organization!
ReplyDeleteWow, this organization is truly amazing. I love jewellery but I must say I love the blockprinted note cards and the patchwork journals a lot. They are so beautiful and more importantly made with Love from women trying to support their families. Thank you for sharing this organization and cause with your readers Love.
ReplyDeleteWOW! What an amazing organization and OMG, I must shop now. How beautiful and lovely and I love the idea of being supportive in the process of sharing the beauty. Great find. :)
ReplyDeletePurely beautiful jewelry. Such an inspiring cause. Thanks for showcasing and spreading the word.
ReplyDeleteOh absolutely! I'm pretty much in love with everything there. Wow.
ReplyDeleteSteph
oh, i love noonday!!! i love every single piece of jewelry and i love the hearts behind it!
ReplyDeleteWow - what a great organization! Amazing work!
ReplyDelete--Kristen.
Love the earings. The necklace. The clutch. The journal. LOVE IT ALL!
ReplyDeleteLove that light layers necklace and the circles forever bracelet is lovely, too! Wonderful what they are doing. I love giving a gift with a purpose and deeper meaning! Thanks for the introduction!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this!! What a great organization and such great products! I can't choose between the layers necklace and several of the journals!! Just love them all!!
ReplyDeleteOH! I love all of this. Love that this is embowering women and the products are so great! Will bookmark this website for Christmas gifts!
ReplyDeleteI just added three things to my Christmas list but especially the Freshly Squeezed Cup!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, such beautiful things!! I don't even know how to begin picking a favorite, they are all so lovely. I just LOVE hearing about another fabulous organization changing lives!!
ReplyDeleteThey have beautiful things! I love the variety of products.
ReplyDeleteI have been stalking the website for a while now and have become friends with an ambassador who is adopting from Ethiopia, love NOONDAY!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I LOVE those earrings so much! Thanks for passing this on. I love shopping with a cause especially for gift giving!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I definitely plan to peruse the selections and offer my support by spreading the word :)
ReplyDeleteI really want to purchase from noonday as christmas gifts this year. what amazing talents God gives his creation!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE EARRINGS AND THE PURPOSE!!
ReplyDeleteLove Noonday jewelry and those towels and those clutches! Oh! I like so much of what they have!
ReplyDeleteGreat site for considering gifts!
Thanks for sharing
Oh my! Love this! Love what they are doing for these women! So awesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! And I like knowing my money is going to a great cause as well. Think I'll definitely be doing some Christmas shopping on their website!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! Would make some great Christmas gifts.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful cause. I had never heard of noonday before. Please count me in for the giveaway. Now, I'm off to noonday's site to learn more. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful products and I love what they are doing to empower people!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time learning about the organization. I am a new Facebook friend to learn more about them. LOVE all their necklaces, especially the red Kampala necklace!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the clutches, so gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteEverything is beautiful! What a great organization! Headed over to check them out now!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a beautiful organization someone started. God bless their journey!
ReplyDeleteI Love it all and love it even more knowing where it came from. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE that necklace!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS! Amazing organization!
ReplyDeleteLove Noonday's beautiful stuff! My favorites are the light layers you highlighted, the HAPPY necklace, and the Kampala with Love necklace (because I love red and I love Kampala!)
ReplyDeleteI recently heard about noonday as well and love what they are doing - and love the beautiful jewelry! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love those journals as well - just so pretty and colorful! Think I've found some unique Christmas gifts to give - thanks!! :)
ReplyDeletelove the peacock earrings! but mostly love the idea and woman behind them.
ReplyDeleteLove organizations like this! I like the light layers necklace & the sweet silver studs.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful things with such a lovely mission. Thank you for introducing us to Noonday!
ReplyDeleteI learned about Noonday for the first time, and here it is again! I am really excited about what they are doing and have all ready decided to purchase Christmas gifts for my mom and sister in law from them! I personally love the "Inca Steps" necklace and the "Rewind" clutch.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great organization!
ReplyDeleteAll of it is BEAUTIFUL! My heart is in India and I am hoping to start the process of Indian adoption within the next year! I think I have found where I will be doing my Christmas shopping. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! They have such beautiful pieces of jewelry and so much more! Thank you for sharing this with us!
ReplyDeleteI love the light layers necklace and have been eying the lacey leaf earrings for awhile now (okay more like obsessively looking at them and thinking of all the fun outfits they would go perfectly with!)
ReplyDeleteThat is some beautiful stuff! I will have to check out their website.
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace and the work they are doing!
ReplyDeleteI love learning about organizations that choose to teach women and families how to provide an income for themselves. It's more lasting and brings pride.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. All of it! Um, I checked out the scarves first because, you can never have too many scarves as far as I'm concerned. :)(Then to the home & gift page. Such pretty things!)
ReplyDeleteI love this company!
I love the Happy Day necklace! Gorgeous! I had never heard of this necklace before, but now that I have...I'm in love! :)
ReplyDeleteJust found the perfect place to purchase some Christmas gifts for the women in my life. Thanks...fingers crossed to win the necklace :)
ReplyDeleteJournals are my weakness, too :)
ReplyDeleteLove all the jewelry...my favorite is the Capris bracelet :)
ReplyDeleteI am loving those clutches!
ReplyDeleteAll of it is so beautiful...and what a neat cause!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect organization to find right before Christmas time! Thank you for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteWow! So beautiful. I just ran into this site the other day and fell in love with their necklaces. The 'amazonia' is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the clutch purses and the paper bead necklaces. I want to host a trunk show. What a great way to support a great cause!
ReplyDeleteLove, love the blooming scarf, all the jewelry, and the sandals are super cute as well! More importantly I am super inspired, and encouraged by the work of this organization!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteI love the Light Layers Necklace... so pretty. Thanks for sharing about the Noonday Collection!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for introducing this company. I love the Bouquet necklace.
ReplyDeleteI just found noondays website the other day. I love all of their stuff!!
ReplyDeleteI am IN LOVE with all of it!! Fantastic organization!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Noonday collection! One of my friends on the East Coast has told me all about it! I hope you are all settling in well! I can't wait to see pictures of the new house once you are all moved in!
ReplyDeleteThose earings are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove the patchwork journals! and the Gemstone paper necklace! all of their patchwork bags things are awesome!
ReplyDeletei love how you shine light on organizations like this one so that the rest of us can know of more awesome people, like yourself, and what they're doing for the "oppressed." the clutch you showed and several of the necklaces are my favorites!
ReplyDeletediscovered noonday a few months back and love what they're doing!
ReplyDeletebeautiful products and beautiful mission. grateful you're making people aware of them.
Beautiful Jewelry! Love the Safari Scarf too! Everything looks beautiful! =)
ReplyDeletelove it love it!!! from the beauty to the beauty...of the story. i think i have a friend who could use some fundraising for her adoption....i would love to have a show for her. we'll check into it. :0)
ReplyDeletethanks for spreading the love and i will add this link to my chritmas list on my website--coming soon.....shopping with a purpose.
I can't choose a favorite! I like so many of the items, but love the ideas noonday promotes.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! I'd love to wear this jewelry!
ReplyDeleteI was just talking with my sister about how much we love organizations like this. So wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI would love to wear it. . .I also love a few of their purses!
ReplyDeleteWe are adopting from Uganda, as well. I've tried to contact you via facebook!
I don't think I commented on this post yet?
ReplyDeleteI love that you offer so many opportunities for your readers to get involved with great organizations like this one. I've never heard of Noonday before you mentioned it- their products and heart are beautiful!
Beautiful jewelry . . . beautiful cause.
ReplyDeleteI've been stalking the Noonday website recently. The items are beautiful and I love their philosophy and story! Thanks for this opportunity!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many things I want on the Noonday site! Thanks for introducing it!
ReplyDeleteGreat for Christmas ideas!!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful and i am always looking for great places to buy christmas gifts. love when what we give goes so much further. =) love that you share what you find.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful organization and beautiful jewelry :)
ReplyDeleteNoonday is new to me. Love it! Some favorites are the acai rope necklace and the patchwork items.
ReplyDeleteI know where I'll be shopping for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteJanelle
PHEW... just made it!!! Will spread the word for them!! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful jewelry! Thanks for sharing your inspirational posts!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! (Journals are my weakness too!)
ReplyDeleteAll kinds of beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Noonday and I love their Zoe necklace! Both colors that the necklace come in are absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete