instaFriday.
here's a peek into our week for instaFriday:
this moment hit me. these are my four boys. my FOUR BOYS! i love it.
my clay-bay. oh, i've missed him! he turned 3 while i was away
and it brought a whole lotta vocabulary & opinions, too. he is so fun.
the boys are loving legos. it is so fun to watch them sit and create together.
and miss bianca adair. this little one missed me so and i did her, too.
she really got this as much as a 2 year old can though, i think.
she rejoiced in her brothers being home & gave them the biggest hugs.
this is nico on his new bike. he never asked if he'd be getting a new bike at home
when he gave his away, but i'm so grateful that he is able to. [thank you, papa & granny!]
and that village that is drinking that dirty water? so many of you agreed that
it was just not okay & asked how you could help.
we have a way. we are really excited. will let you in on the project tomorrow!
also tomorrow? will tell you how one of these books could be for you.
do you know katie?
she is the mom to 13 little girls in Uganda & runs a ministry,
Amazima, that feeds, helps educate & care for thousands of children there.
i look forward to sharing with you about my time with her & there on this
last trip, but for now--put this book on your list.
[or come back tomorrow and hope you win one!]
the cover says,
a story of relentless love and redemption.
and that it is. you have to read this.
---------------------
linking up with Life Rearranged's instaFriday.

I am just SO happy & excited! I know I said I was going to email, & I am, but I'm looking forward to hearing what you've got for us tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing about the project and about your time with Katie, how neat-
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Clayton!!
Love all your boys together at last. So glad you're home, but we miss you.
ReplyDeleteSo great to see the kids all together! I love that Nico got a new bike - that's so great! I pre-ordered Katie's book a while back and I can't wait to get it! Oh how I would love a chance to spend time with her one day - what a precious person. So happy your family is together Love! SOOOOOO happy!!
ReplyDeleteLove the 4 boys shot! I have 4 boys of my own (5 w/ my hubby) and they're so much fun! Enjoy your family!
ReplyDeleteThrough random links from other blogs, I ran across Katie's blog maybe a year ago. I can't wait to read her book!
ReplyDeletesara
sssowers@hotmail.com
Those pictures are all just so sweet, especially the one with 'all your boys'. :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
www.bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com