What a blessing for your family! I will be praying for safe travels for you and your precious boys. Becky P.
Praying for a safe and speedy journey home!!!
So excited- more than you know! I have been sharing your posts with the kids and yesterday we passed your neighborhood and Ivy said "I want to go to Nic's house to see Bianca."See you SOON!!!Steph
This is awesome. Sending prayers and love and excitement.Cannot wait for all of you to be together again.
How GREAT is our God! Safe travels and many prayers. Can't wait to see your whole family together in one picture!
I am so, so, so excited for you! Praying for a safe and peaceful trip home and a successful and happy integration for the whole family. xoxo
SO EXCITING!!! God is SO good!!!
YES YES YES! I am so glad I "checked back in" a 2nd time today. Enjoy your flight and know that your readers can't wait to see pictures of all 9 of you!
Yahoooooooo!
So excited to see some beautiful pictures of them meeting their sisters and brother. What an awesome new chapter for all of them is beginning!
what a precious god. i'm so thrilled for you all!
P.S. Your shirt should be waiting for you when you get back! Thank you again! :O)
ohhh I love this, I love you, and I love those boys!!! I so so so wish I lived closer so I could welcome you guys home!!!!THANK YOU JESUS!!
My heart is smiling SO BIG for you!!! Praying you have a safe trip home! :D
Soooo exciting! Happy and safe travels :)
Sending prayers your way!!! Amazing!!
I am crying tears of happiness for you.
Smiling and praising and crying. Hooray!!
Praise God for awesome journeys (home)!
so happy for you! prayers for safe travel.
this is just so great! so so so exciting!
HURRAY! I'm so excited for your whole family!
Congrats to you and your family! Blessings and nothing but positive thoughts!!!Very happy for you, Marcela
What a blessing for your family! I will be praying for safe travels for you and your precious boys.
ReplyDeleteBecky P.
Praying for a safe and speedy journey home!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited- more than you know! I have been sharing your posts with the kids and yesterday we passed your neighborhood and Ivy said "I want to go to Nic's house to see Bianca."
ReplyDeleteSee you SOON!!!
Steph
This is awesome.
ReplyDeleteSending prayers and love and excitement.
Cannot wait for all of you to be together again.
How GREAT is our God! Safe travels and many prayers. Can't wait to see your whole family together in one picture!
ReplyDeleteI am so, so, so excited for you! Praying for a safe and peaceful trip home and a successful and happy integration for the whole family. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITING!!! God is SO good!!!
ReplyDeleteYES YES YES! I am so glad I "checked back in" a 2nd time today.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your flight and know that your readers can't wait to see pictures of all 9 of you!
Yahoooooooo!
ReplyDeleteSo excited to see some beautiful pictures of them meeting their sisters and brother. What an awesome new chapter for all of them is beginning!
ReplyDeletewhat a precious god. i'm so thrilled for you all!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your shirt should be waiting for you when you get back! Thank you again! :O)
ReplyDeleteohhh I love this, I love you, and I love those boys!!! I so so so wish I lived closer so I could welcome you guys home!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU JESUS!!
My heart is smiling SO BIG for you!!! Praying you have a safe trip home! :D
ReplyDeleteSoooo exciting! Happy and safe travels :)
ReplyDeleteSending prayers your way!!! Amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI am crying tears of happiness for you.
ReplyDeleteSmiling and praising and crying. Hooray!!
ReplyDeletePraise God for awesome journeys (home)!
ReplyDeleteso happy for you!
ReplyDeleteprayers for safe travel.
this is just so great! so so so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHURRAY! I'm so excited for your whole family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and your family! Blessings and nothing but positive thoughts!!!
ReplyDeleteVery happy for you,
Marcela