celebrate.

today is my birthday!
having all seven of our kids home, healthy & happy is a really awesome
gift, but i have one more wish for my birthday.  have you seen it?
i want to help the people of Busoga have clean, safe water to drink.
our oldest son spent time in this village and even insisted on drinking the same
dirty water that they have to drink everyday.  

no one should have to drink dirty, unsafe water like that.

Comments

  1. So happy to be able to donate. Have a wonderful birthday, Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! Honored and blessed to help celebrate YOU in this way! Love you friend. Oh and your babies are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday.
    The children are SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is your best year yet! I can't wait to see all the gifts roll in.

    Happy birthday!

    Love you!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your entire family is such an inspiration. I'm happy to donate. Happy Birthday Lovelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, so amazing! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!! I'm happy to say I share the same birthday as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, if you're in? I'm in. Happy birthday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so amazing to click through from Google Reader and see every single one of your children in pictures together in the same place at the same time. I cannot imagine how full your heart must feel. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful birthday wish. I'm in! Happiest of Birthdays, Love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy happy birthday Love! Thank you for being you & sharing yourself with so many.

    -Gabe & Mandie Segura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday from the four of us!
    The Anderssons

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday Love!! Thank you so much for this opportunity to help! I just donated now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday again! I felt compelled to share your well building project on my blog as well - can't wait to see the financial goal reached so this project can move forward!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My heart is so full and is SO joyful when I read your blog! Seeing pictures of your gorgeous children is just so amazing to me. That you decided to follow the Lord's calling on your life. To step out of the norm.
    Ahhhh beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts