safari.

the boys and i traveled about 7 hours to murchison falls.
it was a precious time together and amazing to see this part of the
country that we love.  the boys enjoyed it so much.  our oldest said,
'they have taught us about this in school, but i have never seen.'
at that moment, i was overcome with [even more] gratitude for the 
opportunity to be there with them.  
what amazing things He has made and done.

Comments

  1. Ah! You saw lions! When I was there in June we didn't see any in the evening, but friends of ours saw them in the morning and then just 2 cubs. Fabulous pictures, Love! So thankful you were able to do this with your boys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful that you get to spend time with them in their birthplace before bringing them to their new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, You will learn so much from adopting older children. It is an AMAZING journey. I'm looking forward to seeing your post that says "We are Home".....Continued prayer

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing experience and blessing to get to see the beauty of Uganda with your boys. Praying for the remainder of your time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome experience for the three of you to share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool that you got to see the lions! It was pretty "empty" when we were there. What a fun trip with your boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those are AMAZING pictures, and what a blessing to share that precious moment all together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, they are just beautiful. Praying for all of you, during this time in Uganda and on your way home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay that's it. I want to go here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! What a special treat for all of you. Like the poster above said, this (adopting older kids) will be such an amazing, eye opening, beautiful experience. Since adopting our Kobi, I have found that I never knew the things I never knew!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My heart longs for Africa. These pictures make it swell up for that country, the people, even more!

    Janelle
    GraceTags

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts