introductions.

meet our boys!  our oldest child is nicolas.  he often goes by nico and he
is a joy.  he is a wonderful big brother and it is amazing to see how God has
planned for him to be the brother to many more....he's now the biggest brother
to six!  he is thoughtful, kind, respectful, smart and fun.  we feel so blessed to
to be his family & i so look forward to watching him grow.  i know that
God has amazing plans for him.

jude is the twin that ellie has been praying for before we even knew who our
children were or where they were.  he is so kind, silly, energetic and basically just a 
little ball of joy.  it is going to be so much fun to watch our boys graft into our 
family.  i have no doubt that He has had this planned and we are eternally grateful
for this privilege of family & love.  

i've been a mama to seven in my heart since february 4th, 2011.
now?  it's signed in ink.  [and stamped around my neck, too.]
i'll say it again-- 
i'm so, so thankful that we didn't miss this.

Comments

  1. i didn't want it to look sponsored or anything, but i want to say that that beautiful necklace is from The Vintage Pearl. erin and i were some of each other's very first ever blog friends and i've gotten a new necklace with each child. pretty much in love with this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to meet your boys! How Blessed you are:). Have a safe trip home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys look so happy! Welcome home Nico and Jude! What a lucky family you are!

    And I love the necklace. I was told to be careful ordering from her because her stamps weren't always straight, but I love how this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some wonderful kids, all right! So glad that our boys are now your boys, and they have a forever family to love and cherish them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home, Nico and Jude!!!!!!!! This is so wonderful to read and start my day off, I'm absolutely thrilled for your family! I will continue to pray that the grafting transition goes smoothly for you all and I soooooo look forward to all the photos of your seven gorgeous kiddos playing together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's official! Hoorah! LOVE both their names. ;) So excited to meet up with you in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, I know I've said this before, but o hello gorgeousness! Those beautiful smiles and the lights in their eyes...amazing. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe this sounds funny, because this is a blog, and I'm just reading and all...but I feel privileged to be introduced to your sons, to watch what's going on with your family, to see you become a family of 9.
    I'm so glad I didn't miss this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so thankful they are officially yours, though they've unofficially been yours for so long. I am so joyful this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise the Lord, the journey continues. BEAUTIFUL and FUN in every way! BLESSINGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING God! I cannot wait to watch God write this part of your story! HIS story. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't contain the love I feel already for your family, to see this take place (and that necklace!) Oh my goodness. I'm so happy to see all of these blessings pour in. I can't wait to get to know your boys better.

    Love,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, beautiful. i feel like i've prayed them into my heart and love them both so much already! thank you, Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are blessed, indeed. What a joy to see these two precious boys join your family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They're wonderful! Again, so happy for all of you. Congratulations everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. God is good all the time and all the time God is good! Happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Love, I have been looking forward to this announcement and I am so blessed to read it! You bless and inspire me with your post! We've never met but my joy for you is sincere! God bless you & yours! Would love to know how to order a necklace like yours, is there a website?
    Again enjoy your complete family together! I will look forward to seeing everyone together!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am blessed that you choose to share your family story and inspire me. Thank you, Love. How beautiful your family is and even more... your heart. I pray for a smooth transition for your family as you journey home. Im beyond excited for you all and can't wait to see the family of 9 pic!!!!!!! Congratulations Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have a beautiful family. Thank you for letting us watch it grow and helping us feel like a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thrilled, thrilled, thrilled for you all. Such handsome young men! Big hugs to you, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, this made me so happy this morning. Thanks for sharing your family with us.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful blessing to receive these two handsome sons and brothers into your family!! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I been following your blog for awhile!! Wow what a insperation you are! Those 2 boys have smiles that could light up a room!! Many Many blessing to you and your growing family!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh what a wonderful thing to read first thing in the morning!

    Nico and Jude are precious beyond words and I am so very happy for you all.

    I can't wait to meet them and see all of you together, finally.

    Many congrats momma to 7!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yay names! Your readers have been in love with those boys, right along with you, since you introduced us to them. So glad to know their names and more about them. :)

    Congrats to all 7 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I love this so much Love!!!!! They are DARLING boys and I can't wait for them to meet the rest of their family who has been praying for them so much.
    I pray the transition will be as smooth as possible and can't wait to see more of those smiling faces.
    CONGRATS MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so nice to meet them! They are handsome young men. Love and prayers to your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovelyn, I'm so happy for you and your family. What an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This post brought me to tears. What a gorgeous family! Those smiles are pure joy. I too treasure my vintage pearl necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful boys Love! So excited for your family! Makes me excited to meet the children God has for us in Ethiopia...

    ReplyDelete
  31. beautiful! so happy for you all! They are such handsome boys and have love all over their faces.... can't wait to get to know them more!

    britt

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such BEAUTIFUL boys, I am so happy they are part of your family. I can't wait to learn all about what they teach you and how they make your family grow with even more love. Prayers for a safe return home.

    (this post just MADE my morning, I am full of smiles!)

    ReplyDelete
  33. They have the brightest smiles ever! Can't wait to see a picture of the entire beautiful family. Congrats Love! My heart is so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Those are beautiful boys and those are beautiful names...so excited for you and this part of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations! All seven are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What beautiful sons! They are gorgeous. Congrats to you all. Blessings and peace and joy, overflowing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. One of the most exciting announcements! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I feel funny writing a reply to this but I have to say your boys look just gorgeous. It has been a blessing reading your blog and seeing how God has brought these boys into your family. God's richest blessings on your family as you start your new lives togeather.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nico and Jude!!! What a beautiful photo that really captures the things that you wrote about them. It's easy to love your boys - even for all of us readers who haven't met them. They are truly beautiful Love. I am so happy for you! Praying you home to be reunited with the rest of the family. Love everything about this post including your gorgeous necklace (I want one!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my heart.

    My eyes are spilling with tears.

    The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. (Psalm 126)

    ReplyDelete
  41. it's officially official!!! oh, my heart!!! congratulations, momma and family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  42. they are so handsome and wonderful!! congratulations, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Tears on my cheeks as I look at the handsome joyful faces.
    So happy for you and your family Love!

    ReplyDelete
  44. They are BEAUTIFUL Love...and so are you! Rejoicing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congrats! What wonderful boys! I love your necklace. I have one with my son's name that I adore.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congratulations!!! They are beyond gorgeous - such an incredible picture showing them, their bond and the love in their hearts. I am so happy for your entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  47. What great news! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Praise God! Congratulations! I am so happy for the news. Great to meet you both, Nico & Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  49. SOBBING!!! Beautiful, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful and blessed family!!! Sooo happy for you and your family! Thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I can't find words to tell you how beautiful these boys are, and as your mother, you are so blessed to have these faces and their hearts FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh my word, your family is just stunning! I'm beyond thrilled. I just wish I lived in your neck of the woods so I could welcome them home with you!

    Janelle
    GraceTags

    ReplyDelete
  53. So happy for your and your family. What a blessing these boys will be to your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What beautiful precious boys! I bought an adoption shirt and I pray for them when I wear it. So nice to put a face and name with your two treasures! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wonderful!! Congrats and welcome to the family boys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wonderful!! Congrats and welcome to the family boys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh Love, congrats.

    They just totally belong with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  58. How wonderful your family is filling up that bed..............Samantha would be so very happy for you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love that you adopted way of of birth order (we did too!) and love the necklace! Beautiful boys!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beautiful!! I'm just a mess down here in Texas over this whole post! I'm so happy for you and for them!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Uh oh...my comment didn't get published I guess! I am so, so happy for you and your growing family! Congratulations on your newest loves. They are just glowing...Nico and Jude must know how much they are loved! Rejoicing with you and celebrating children everywhere being united with their forever families. Our friends were cleared just this morning to go get their son forever from Ethiopia! Such happy news all around! Have a safe return home and congratulations again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. I can't wait to sit and talk to them. They are spectacular and beautiful and you can tell by looking at them that they are beyond special.

    Hoping that you'll be able to come home soon. Looking forward to celebrating with all of you. xoxo

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Beautiful boys. Beautiful Mama. Love you. ~E

    ReplyDelete
  64. The best news! So much love to your family as you welcome Nico and Jude into your beautiful family...forever.

    Love
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hamjambo! Karibuni kwa nyumbani Nico na Jude! Ninakufurahi hapa katika Merikani. Karibu, karibu!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. They are beautiful! Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  67. They are beautiful! Can't wait to see the family reunion! God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  68. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  69. they are beautiful boys! so excited for you you, can't wait to see what the next chapter holds for you all!!! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts