heart.
went to the city today to meet friends. had coffee. [with a heart!]
a great lunch. visited clayton's old orphanage. loved on friends' babies
that are waiting.
spent time with our boys who are doing so well. they are a joy.
we leaned together to pray at lunch and they took my hands.
i refuse to let our time, our little moments, our big moments pass.
they are precious and i'm so thankful that we didn't miss this.


Oh sweetheart, reading this post, I'm right there sipping a awesome cup of coffee, holding you little boys soft little hands, praying along with you... for a sweet moment I spend and share with you, this moment!
ReplyDeleteLove, I love you
OMGoodness!!! Look at that huge smile on his face :) I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeletegosh he's gorgeous.
ReplyDeletei know your time is precious here. if you're free, you can always text me.
also, WHERE did you get that coffee? in kampala? it's now being added to my list of places to go while living here.
I far too often take my tomorrows with my family for granted to the point I fail to appreciate the moments right now. This reminds me, happily, not to do that today. Gracias.
ReplyDeleteThat smile says so much!! xo
ReplyDeleteOh, that coffee shop was my REFUGE by the end of our trip. We wanted something familiar, something caffeinated, something comforting. Ate at several locations frequently! :-)
ReplyDeleteI just want you to know that I feel as though I'm stalking you...checking in multiple times a day for updates on the boys. :) I hope that's ok with you cause I'm not sure I can stop. I just wanna know they are on their way home to their forever family!
ReplyDeletethat is the sweetest picture <3
ReplyDeletelook at his happy dimple.
ReplyDeleteOh, just love it, love. Was so good to see Clay today. I've missed your family! I can't wait to see you all together again.
ReplyDeleteSteph
Every moment together is special -- meaningful -- the way it should be -- thank you for sharing this incredible journey with all of us!
ReplyDeleteThat pic is awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, he is just too cool for school! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteJanelle
GraceTags