halfway.

buckled in & ready to go!  24ish hours before stepping on the red dirt again.
uhhh...i kinda had to [politely] fight for my window seat that i checked in the night before to
make sure i got.  it's my only chance of any wink of sleep & i needed it.  the man
was very mad at me that i would not allow him to stay in it, but it was all in another
language.  i think he forgave me by the end of our trip.
here's my view in Amsterdam.  just finishing up a cappuccino and will
head to my gate!  can't wait to hold the boys again!

Comments

  1. I woke up hoping for an update!
    Many prayers for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! i am so excited for you and your family! can't wait to see more pictures of your boys and of your family of 9 all together!! praying for your trip and for the boys' journey home! God is faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited for your family!! Sending positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m praying for you and your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited that you'll be holding your boys again soon.
    And glad you got your window seat- Mama needs her rest for the adventures ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you listening to the announcement in amsterdam about how if so and so doesn't come to collect their baggage it will be offloaded? i only heard that about 50 times. i am praying right now for a favorable outcome from this trip for you and your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhhhh!
    *goosebumps*
    *tears*
    *JOY*

    so, so happy for
    you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my, I love reading about this journey. I'm so excited for you guys and getting butterflies for you! Praying God lavishes His blessings on you and your boys (and the rest of your fam) this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh….your killin' me! I love that dang airport.

    I am at peace that I am not with you. I am at peace that I am not with you. I am at peace that I am not with you.

    OK not working, off to start homeschool for the day and gather up the kids to pray for you.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for you (and also, remembering how much I love Amsterdam even though my time there was a lifetime ago.). Safe travels! Big hugs with the boys...and a productive court date...those are my prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying that absolutely everything goes smoothly! Go get those boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! So excited for you. I can't wait to read all about it! Praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am so excited for you. i can't believe you got to turn around and go back so quickly. :)

    and i was just in the amsterdam airport for the first time the other day - best airport in the world. :)

    so i think you got a little treat on your way there!

    praying for you, your boys, and the rest of your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well...there you are! Good luck. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whether through adoption or birth, there is nothing more exciting than the anticipation of holding your babies!

    Looking forward to updates!

    Andrea
    Columbus, Ohio
    www.thelogueway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Safe travels :). What an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been following your journey for awhile now, but have not commented before. Just wanted to let you know that you are an inspiration! It's amazing to watch Him be glorified through your life! Enjoy every minute of getting your boys! Can't wait to read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. good luck. sleep when you can. be safe on your journey and you and your family are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just wanted to tell you that I have loved following your family's story, and I look forward to more! I am praying for you. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, what an exciting time! I can't wait to hear more and more and more. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So excited to see you all together and to hear about the boys' journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts