for now.
we took another trip to the city yesterday with the boys. there was snuggling & sleeping
in the car, special visits & dinner out with precious friends.
the night ended with the boys walking me to my plane.
i'm heart-broken to leave them for now, but yesterday morning, i found out
why i had to make this trip. it doesn't look exactly like i thought it might look,
but we did get our miracle. i can't share yet, but i'm positive that many of you had
a part in it. thank you for your love and your prayers. praying this is the
last time i have to fly away.



Praying Love~
ReplyDeleteYour life and commitment to God and the Orphan are inspirational. Praying for you and your precious family~
ReplyDeletePrayers for your safe travels home Loveyln and that very soon, they will be getting on that plane with you.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteSteph
I wish we would have had a chance to meet up while you were here...and I'm hoping that by the time you're back, we'll finally be home! :-)
ReplyDeleteBut I'm so glad you're seeing progress. It gives me hope that we might see some too!
Blessings and love...I know just how you feel.
ReplyDeleteI have been praying for you and your boys each and every day. I'm glad to hear there was a miracle or some nature. God is blessing you immensely and will continue to do so for your faith and perseverance.
ReplyDeleteOh my heart breaks for you... this world is a broken place! Praying that you will be reunited with those precious boys soon... and that when you are, it will be for forever!
ReplyDeletecan't wait until we see that same picture ... but next time, they will be getting on the plane WITH you. xxo
ReplyDeleteWhat Keli said, exactly. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteEven though I know God's timing is perfect, this still breaks my heart. I'm sad for you and for them. Praying the days are short.
ReplyDeleteTears are streaming down on my face right now...Love you friend and praying for your journey and your boys!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletemy heart is aching just reading this post! May you get a miracle and have those two HOME with their family soon!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your family!
ReplyDeletepraying continues! xo
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the pictures when they are coming home with you and get to meet their entire family! What a glorious day it will be!
ReplyDeleteI know I've already said it, but thank you for sharing your journeys here!! Praying...praying...praying...
ReplyDeleteI was really hoping things would magically work out, but I'm glad you got some answers at least. I'll keep praying that next time they're on the plane with you!
ReplyDeleteLove you and I can not wait to hear what the miracle is!!!
ReplyDeleteSo thankful that you got a miracle while you were there. Praying that those boys of yours will be home before you know it.
ReplyDeletexo