created for care.

registration opened early this morning for the 
2012 Created for Care retreat.
i've meant to tell you about it earlier because i hope that you'll join me
and the retreat is already 1/2 sold out in just a few hours!
i've heard such wonderful things about last year's retreat.
here is the description from their website:

Christian families all over the world are being called to grow their families through adoption, foster care and 
love from afar through orphan care. Throughout the journey, different needs arise--some times, we just don't know 
where to start--and other times we are just tired from all that is required in these callings filled with new 
approaches, lots of healing and much required extra love. While your hearts have been called to care, YOU 
were also created to be cared FOR. We want to not only support these families by equipping them with 
adoption resources, but most importantly provide resources to encourage them in their walks with their 
Heavenly Father who led them to this amazing calling. 

i'll be speaking in the first break out session on the blogger panel.
i'm realizing that i'm totally nervous about that and excited at the same time.
i really do hope to meet many of you there!
it will be great for anyone that has a heart for adoption, foster care & orphan care
no matter where in the process you are.  there are sessions on bonding/attachment,
HIV adoption, hair care, thriving in a large family, fundraising, parenting in grace and more.




will you join me? 

Comments

  1. Went last year and had my socks blessed right off! Just registered. Wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, me too! Went last year and have been CRAVING it ever since I left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there and can't wait!!! Looking forward to the blogging panel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year was awesome, but I am even more excited about this year! I CAN'T WAIT to meet you and hug the neck of someone whose story inspired ours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i registered last night at midnight!
    i signed up for the blogger panel breakout session too, only because i want to see YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.... love the pic of Erica and David. J use to work with David when I was prego with Ashton. Crazy hu? We went to the beach and hung out on the weekends. We did not talk or see eachother for years and then met up on fb weeks before T4A last year. It really is a small world.

    [notice I am not talking about what the poster is about - sniff sniff]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted this on my blog, too! I don't think going would work for me this year, but if it's around next year? I'm going to do whatever I can to go:-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. The next day they were COMPLETELY full! :o( Half of my friends got registered and half did not. We are on the waiting list. Hope I get to come see you again! Praying so much for you and your boys. Hope you get to bring them home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :( I want to go! I was out of town with hubby & didn't get registered. I am on waitlist. Praying I have a chance to get in. Looks amazing. (plus I'd get to meet you. <3)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment