above all.

i'm home.  all my babies here are great.  we had a relaxing weekend & were
thankful for the extra day as a holiday yesterday.  it is always a strange place
to find yourself in--a first world country after a third world country.  nothing seems
to really fit.  i looked at this picture & realized i was wearing the same clothes--it was
just under a full day of leaving one home and arriving at another.  all i can explain it as
is strange and hard.  
a package was waiting for me when i arrived.  this canvas that i began working on
with laura at pitter patter art some time ago.  things got busy and then i'd get back to it.
it arrived at the perfect time.  

your will above all else....


Comments

  1. I have thought about you NON STOP and wanted to call but I knew I needed to give you time with your other family. Praying with you friend! I LOVE the PP art that you got. I emailed her and asked if I could buy the same one - great minds girl!! Where did you get the blue Africa one? Love that too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet friend.

    We are praying your boys home. I'm so thankful our God has all of you in His hands right at this very second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that print!! I love you and how you love:) Praying them home to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping your family in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So strange to go from there to here - and only 24 separate. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That canvas is perfect. Like Steph, I hope I can hear all of this and more in person soon (if only I was not such a tired old lady most nights).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking of you a lot, too. Glad you're home safely and pray that your boys will be able to come home SOON. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back to this side of the country. Hold on to those prescious memories you made, and I'm sure sharing them with your family will be a blessing for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh sweetie. loving you today and PRAYING.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts