small style.

small style::the wedding edition

                        clayton                        
       shirt/pants: old navy      
    suspenders: etsy       
             tie: etsy             
shoes: TOMS

bianca
dress: target
sandals: old navy
      headband: friend    

chloe
dress: jcpenny's
sandals: target

ellie
dress: target
sandals: walmart

anika
dress: jcpenny's
sandals: target

linking up with morgan at Mama Loves Papa for small style

Comments

  1. Is there any possible way they could be cuter?
    I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This shot makes me long for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning photo! I just love the summery coulours and green green grass. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowsers! That could be a postcard for sweet summery cuteness!
    Mel
    www.needleandnestdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that Clay is wearing Toms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this will sound weird but as I'm looking at your beautiful children, and their beautiful outfits, I had to count...1 2 3 4 5 and I thought, that's it? She needs more! I'm so glad you have more coming...you were probably always meant to be a mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clayton's outfit is my favorite! I love "little man" outfits like that.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, they are so gorgeous! Your family could not be more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts