shop update.

the Let Love Grow shop is all stocked with our last shirts!

the proceeds will [God-willing] buying our boys' plane tickets home.
the hoodies and tees are great for men or women.
they run true to size and i recommend going up one size for the
v-neck tunics.  i seriously do LOVE these tees and they'd be my
favorite even if they weren't ours--so soft and comfy!
thank you to each of you for your outpouring of love and support in
this adoption journey.  whether through comments, notes, prayers, buying
Let Love Grow products, sharing our story or our shop--THANK YOU.
life is not meant to be done alone and i am grateful for YOU.


Comments

  1. They all looks so comfy! Praying that you will have your boys home soon, loving them even more then you are able now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you ship them to Canada? I only saw the US as an option when I looked in your etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great - I think I need another......;)

    LeAnn wanted one too - I will text her this a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited to get this! It's still 105 degrees in Texas but I can't wait to wear this hoodie! Blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ordered mine...can't wait to wear it! Praying for you and your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a powerful quote. Blessed Mother Teresa is a favorite in our family.

    Good luck in your joureny!

    Andrea Logue
    www.thelogueway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shirts! I ordered one yesterday and then another today. I meant to leave a note to let you know you could ship them together.
    Thanks!!
    Leah Lyons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will there be anymore? Looking for a medium hoodie or tunic. Praying for your family as your boys home coming draws near.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought a shirt and am so excited! After your post yesterday I couldn't wait to help out in a small way to bring those precious boys home. I just don't understand why some people choose to be mean. What matters is that your family is growing and opening their hearts for two boys who are going to love having a forever family. Praying for you all. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to buy a hoodie in small. I can only see light grey. Are there any other colours available? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Candice--my paypal will not accept Candian paypal for some reason. i do not understand it because i've tried many times. i've had some people send checks, but that isn't going to be possible this time as i'm so close to travel. i'm afraid i wouldn't get you your shirt forever! sorry.

    those looking for other sizes--they were selling out fast in some size/colors! i LOVE that, but sorry that your choice did. i do have a few shirts that i need to get back into inventory that the person changed their mind or switched sizes. i'm inventorying right now....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts