beautiful!janelle
I love this...praying for your moments together and that miracles happen on this trip...
Tears.
Sooooo beautiful!! I am praying for miracles to happen!! Love you!!
tears in my eyes at 3AM. hold them tight, mama. sending love and praying for miracles. xoxo.
I'm bawling, Love. Such real love in these pictures. We're praying back home here for a miracle. I know you want them on that plane back home with you!
pretty sure my heart just exploded from the JOY i feel for you ALL. praise jesus!!!! xo
Oh, Lovelyn, this just brings tears to my eyes! God is good!! Now trusting Him to bring these boys HOME Forever! xo
I'm so glad you went. Love you, sister. These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
Incredible. Praying for you. Your boys. Plus a great big ole miracle!!
Beautiful! These brought tears of joy to my eyes. I am praying for you and your boys!
Oh my goodness! Beautiful. Love you. Praying for you guys!
So happy for you. Crying.
Instant tears of joy and happiness!
SO HAPPY!!
{sniff sniff}so glad you've got them in your arms.
Love love love PRaise God
so beautiful. praying so hard for a miracle. those are 2 lucky boys to be in the Palm family!
I'm equal parts thrilled that you're having this time and torn up that you aren't bringing them home this trip. Praying SO hard for y'all.
Amazingly beautiful!!Wow!
The joy in these pictures is truly beautiful.
oh so very happy for you my friend. praying, praying, praying for miracles. =)
Oh my word--tears in my eyes!! What love & joy! Inspiring. :)
Joy! What a moment, huh?
miraculous :)
praise Jesus!
This brought chills to my arms and tears in my eyes! Beautiful!
Happy tears! :-)
So many tears. So, so happy for you. xo
His smile says it all!!!
Wow, Love. Stunning. Speechless. I'm crying. Bri
Nothing could ever top those smiles.
Tears of joy for you and your boys! Blessings!
So happy for you!!!!
I cannot express how happy I am for you. God Bless, and thank you for being so inspirational!
Wow. Absolutely beautiful, perfect pictures!
Your Boys forever and ever Amen and Praise God!
So touching :)
CHILLS!!!! oh those smiles say it all!!
Yea!!!!
Yep. Yours.Tears and gratitude for these happy moments you are experiencing right now.
GORGEOUS! I am praying for a miracle that they will be on that plane with you!
Beautiful! What sweet joy!
I don't have words to express how much I love this moment. xo
love!!!Steph
i love it...his smile and yours!!!blessings my friend.paige
LOVE IT! You made me cry with happy! The end ;)
These pictures made me cry. I love the way he is holding your arms. Almost like he wants your hands to remain on him and loving him. So sweet.
gulp. choking back tears of joy. Gorgeous. Wow.
This warms my heart! So happy for you and praying for a miracle!
so. precious.
Oh this makes me want to cry happy tears! Great pictures!!!
love these photos - and the special glimpse they are showing into such a wonderful moment for you and them.
Oh my goodness! Beautiful!
beautiful!
ReplyDeletejanelle
I love this...praying for your moments together and that miracles happen on this trip...
ReplyDeleteTears.
ReplyDeleteSooooo beautiful!! I am praying for miracles to happen!! Love you!!
ReplyDeletetears in my eyes at 3AM.
ReplyDeletehold them tight, mama.
sending love and praying for miracles.
xoxo.
I'm bawling, Love. Such real love in these pictures. We're praying back home here for a miracle. I know you want them on that plane back home with you!
ReplyDeletepretty sure my heart just exploded from the JOY i feel for you ALL. praise jesus!!!! xo
ReplyDeleteOh, Lovelyn, this just brings tears to my eyes! God is good!! Now trusting Him to bring these boys HOME Forever! xo
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you went. Love you, sister. These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
ReplyDeleteIncredible. Praying for you. Your boys. Plus a great big ole miracle!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! These brought tears of joy to my eyes. I am praying for you and your boys!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Beautiful. Love you. Praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you. Crying.
ReplyDeleteInstant tears of joy and happiness!
ReplyDeleteSO HAPPY!!
ReplyDelete{sniff sniff}
ReplyDeleteso glad you've got them in your arms.
Love love love PRaise God
ReplyDeleteso beautiful. praying so hard for a miracle. those are 2 lucky boys to be in the Palm family!
ReplyDeleteI'm equal parts thrilled that you're having this time and torn up that you aren't bringing them home this trip. Praying SO hard for y'all.
ReplyDeleteAmazingly beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWow!
The joy in these pictures is truly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteoh so very happy for you my friend. praying, praying, praying for miracles. =)
ReplyDeleteOh my word--tears in my eyes!! What love & joy! Inspiring. :)
ReplyDeleteJoy! What a moment, huh?
ReplyDeletemiraculous :)
ReplyDeletepraise Jesus!
ReplyDeleteThis brought chills to my arms and tears in my eyes! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHappy tears! :-)
ReplyDeleteSo many tears. So, so happy for you. xo
ReplyDeleteHis smile says it all!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Love. Stunning. Speechless. I'm crying.
ReplyDeleteBri
Nothing could ever top those smiles.
ReplyDeleteTears of joy for you and your boys! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot express how happy I am for you. God Bless, and thank you for being so inspirational!
ReplyDeleteWow. Absolutely beautiful, perfect pictures!
ReplyDeleteYour Boys forever and ever Amen and Praise God!
ReplyDeleteSo touching :)
ReplyDeleteCHILLS!!!! oh those smiles say it all!!
ReplyDeleteYea!!!!
ReplyDeleteYep. Yours.
ReplyDeleteTears and gratitude for these happy moments you are experiencing right now.
GORGEOUS! I am praying for a miracle that they will be on that plane with you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! What sweet joy!
ReplyDeleteI don't have words to express how much I love this moment. xo
ReplyDeletelove!!!
ReplyDeleteSteph
i love it...his smile and yours!!!
ReplyDeleteblessings my friend.
paige
LOVE IT! You made me cry with happy! The end ;)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures made me cry. I love the way he is holding your arms. Almost like he wants your hands to remain on him and loving him. So sweet.
ReplyDeletegulp. choking back tears of joy. Gorgeous. Wow.
ReplyDeleteThis warms my heart! So happy for you and praying for a miracle!
ReplyDeleteso. precious.
ReplyDeleteOh this makes me want to cry happy tears! Great pictures!!!
ReplyDeletelove these photos - and the special glimpse they are showing into such a wonderful moment for you and them.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete