Just wait until you introduce them to RediWhip straight out of the can.
Your boys are beautiful. I just can't (and don't want to) get over it.
i've been checking your blog several times a day just to see what y'all are up to and to see how things are going. the boys are super cute and i can't wait until you're able to bring them home! still praying!!
oooh my. beautiful :)
HAH! Hilarious!
i am thanking God for internet right now. i'm not even kidding - i LOVE watching you and your boys having fun across the world!!!! <3
I love Keli's comment and I totally, totally agree!
they are so beautiful and so so precious. so glad you get these sweet moments with them!
She means "Wait until Auntie Erin introduces them to RediWhip!" :)Gosh I love you guys so much..
haha! Pop rocks is something I've planned on bringing to Uganda next time I go! SO fun :)
Love it!!
please, oh please...FRAME THESE!
You are blessing me so. Fun first. Perfect and right!
These are so full of joy... pop rocks rock of course!
Just wait until you introduce them to RediWhip straight out of the can.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are beautiful. I just can't (and don't want to) get over it.
ReplyDeletei've been checking your blog several times a day just to see what y'all are up to and to see how things are going. the boys are super cute and i can't wait until you're able to bring them home! still praying!!
ReplyDeleteoooh my. beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteHAH! Hilarious!
ReplyDeletei am thanking God for internet right now. i'm not even kidding - i LOVE watching you and your boys having fun across the world!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteI love Keli's comment and I totally, totally agree!
ReplyDeletethey are so beautiful and so so precious. so glad you get these sweet moments with them!
ReplyDeleteShe means "Wait until Auntie Erin introduces them to RediWhip!" :)
ReplyDeleteGosh I love you guys so much..
haha! Pop rocks is something I've planned on bringing to Uganda next time I go! SO fun :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteplease, oh please...FRAME THESE!
ReplyDeleteYou are blessing me so. Fun first. Perfect and right!
ReplyDeleteThese are so full of joy... pop rocks rock of course!
ReplyDelete