oh, life.
this was supposed to be our last picture as a family of 7. i fully anticipated the next
time that we took a picture, our two boys would be filling in those gaps. as i prepare
to fly across the ocean very soon, it appears that the proper officials will not be
available to hear our adoption case as scheduled. after much prayer, we have decided that i
will still go for a visit & to get some paperwork done that can only be done in-country anyway.
at the least, it is a visit with our boys--who are counting down the days until mom returns.
at the very most, God has a miracle in store for us for His glory.
[cue: tears & excitement & so much hope.]


beautiful picture, can wait for the next one!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am going to pray for a miracle. Pray that while you are there something amazing happens and you can bring the boys home. I pray often that they can be in your home with their family. Love, Becky
ReplyDeletepraying for lots of miracles... safe trip, friend!
ReplyDeletepraying for that miracle.
ReplyDeleteand you just never really know what can happen!! we found this out being across the world last january!! praying here too. hug your boys from me!!
ReplyDeletelove you friend.
I am so glad you will be able to see them! That is the best for this moment... moment by moment it's all in His perfect timing!
ReplyDeleteSteph
PS that comment sounds so cheesy even for me but I hope you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteSteph
Standing and praying with you!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Love. I'm so sorry. Praying God will surprise you (as He is bound to do) with an amazing trip and a glimpse into His perfect timing.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry things didn't work out the way you hoped. But thankful you will have the chance to visit the boys and love them up for a while. And who knows, right? Who knows?!!
ReplyDeleteYou're in my prayers.
Praying Praying Praying for you and for your boys. Hoping for a surprise when you get over there. You never know what our God might have up his sleeve.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry. Praying for a miracle for you. Such a sweet family photo.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture, Love.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so very sorry. What disappointment you must be feeling in your heart. Praying for a miracle and have a fabulous time visiting your boys!
Bri
oh beautiful family, those 2 amazing boys are going to be so blessed to be a part of your family!
ReplyDeletepraying for you!
brittany
Praying for your travels and your family! God has moved mountains before and hoping he will again!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for your sweet family to be ALL together soon!!!
ReplyDeleteloves,
Shonni
Your family is precious...not sure that I've seen a picture of all of you before.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you must be disappointed about not bringing your boys home, but hope you enjoy your visit.
I want to say something about miracles but truthfully, I want to stomp my feet and scream and throw an epic temper tantrum complete with fist pounding on the floor because I want you to be on a plane with these boys soon, so soon, with no more obstacles between them and home. I know all things happen in the right time, but I want that time to be now, for you.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture! I'll be praying that God does a miracle and that your visit will be peaceful, sweet, and productive.
ReplyDeletepraying for you and your boys! i can't wait to see how the Lord carries out the endings and new beginnings of this journey! lots of prayers being sent your way!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! I made a "pre-court" trip too and I'll never regret that precious time I spent with our kiddos. Praying for a miracle!
ReplyDelete