What camera do you use and which editing program do you like best? I love your photos! I am trying to "teach myself" photography skills because I love it so much! I love your blog:) I have an adoption blog I just started - would love it if you would follow our journey - sign up at www.ethiopiaadoptionstory.blogspot.com. I added your blog to my blog roll on my blog too!! xo
indeed.
ReplyDeleteand and and .... child like faith.
ReplyDeleteThat pic is very creative! Good job!
Love, I love this photo and I agree...if we could just see the world and all its wonder through our children's eyes...what a gift that would be.
ReplyDeleteamazing picture!
ReplyDeletethat is an AMAZING shot. so good and SO true.
ReplyDeleteWhat camera do you use and which editing program do you like best? I love your photos! I am trying to "teach myself" photography skills because I love it so much! I love your blog:) I have an adoption blog I just started - would love it if you would follow our journey - sign up at www.ethiopiaadoptionstory.blogspot.com. I added your blog to my blog roll on my blog too!! xo
ReplyDeleteYou better believe it! :)
ReplyDelete