this morning:
the kids slept in! this means that i did, too.  it was lovely.
we mailed out a lot more Let Love Grow shirts to bring our boys home.
we mailed letters & pictures to our boys via a [wonderful on-line] friend visiting them soon!  
our fire department made a huge sprinkler at one of our parks & we went with friends.
i had no coffee, but two vanilla pepsis.  i really need to give that up.
clay informed me that he would like to sleep at a hotel tonight.
anika changed bianca's diaper.  [and did it well!]
starting reading chaper 6 of Crazy Love.
i truly thanked God it was Friday.
what about you?

Comments

  1. Great picture of those loves! Doesn't sleeping in make such a world of a difference on your day? Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell Clay I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it was almost 100 here today, I wore my hoodie for part of the day so I could show it off to my friends! Thanks again for letting us spread the word...in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. today we built trains and ate ice cream and had a four-hour interview for exciting new things. God is on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never written on here before but I have started reading your blog within the past 4 months or so. I wanted to let you know that I am encouraged by your blog posts every day. I respect your desire to adopt and help put the lonley in families, but mostly I have come to read your blog for "mothering mentorship". I am learning a lot about parenting and being a mother from you...someone whom I have never met in person. I just wanted to say thank you for reminding me to not miss out on what matters.
    Thanks with a whole heart.
    Kim Anderson.
    P.S. I love my new Let Love Grow shirt! Fits like a glove!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend, happy Friday, indeed! I had dinner with Laura tonight and she mentioned that the small tunic fits her just fine... so I'm thinking perhaps the small could work for me too. Do you still have one laying around??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh for cute!! I just <3 this pic! Your day sounded wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my kids call them "hotel houses" and ask to go to one for the night nearly every time we get in the car. strange...but maybe not so much, in that i allow them to jump on hotel house beds all they want. my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this picture! I hope they ran over and jumped in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got my shirt the other day. I can not wait to wear it! Thanks for sharing your day with us. I'm currently writing this as my two children are sleeping in. It's about an 1 1/2 hours past their normal waking time. This mama is loving the quiet and the fact that I slept in an hour longer this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Friday brought about much fun. Received my sparkly TOMS in the mail & truly loved that a child in need got a pair of shoes as well. A fun evening with friends and my husband. The weekend continued well with fellowship with the pastor and some others from our new church on Saturday morning, a visit with a lovely friend in the afternoon before working dinner shift that night. Sunday, the message at church was amazing and I truly felt the Spirit moving about. I started crying during praise and worship and I looked over at my daughter who was in the moment singing and praising and I just thanked God.

    Powerful things are happening here and I am so thankful to you and others who have prayed for my family. Please continue to pray for my husband, I can see his heart softening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts