You capture the most amazing moments and I have to say these even brought tears to my eyes. Amazing moments beautifully captured! Love the music and how it looks like an old movie!Megan
: ) what a beautiful time with your babies.
that was so precious!
Perfection.Steph
what a blessed time! and you captured it all perfectly. gotta say I'm partial to lil' Clay on the boogie board, trying to surf!!
What an amazingly perfect time!
Real life is stunning isn't is?
Love!
Thanks to your beautiful family...I've smiled for the first time in days. I really needed some sunshine. Thank you for sharing your amazing moments!
makes me weepy in the best way.
Wonderful. And Clay surfing? About as precious as it comes.
Very sweet! What type of program/app did you use?
does this mean you were able to get the video off of your phone??!!! what a special way to capture such wonderful memories!!
what a blessed, happy, awesome family you have...and you are so good at capturing it on film
thanks, you all. such a fun, magical time.cheslea--the videos were recorded on the iphone 8mm camera app and i made/edited it into the video in imovie.
magical captures indeed! LOVE it.happy friday!xo
Beautiful! Just beautiful!
Got all misty eyed watching this. Also, what app did you use for making the movie? I want to get one on my phone like that-was thinking 8MM, but not sure.
This just makes me smile! :)
You capture the most amazing moments and I have to say these even brought tears to my eyes. Amazing moments beautifully captured!
ReplyDeleteLove the music and how it looks like an old movie!
Megan
: ) what a beautiful time with your babies.
ReplyDeletethat was so precious!
ReplyDeletePerfection.
ReplyDeleteSteph
what a blessed time! and you captured it all perfectly. gotta say I'm partial to lil' Clay on the boogie board, trying to surf!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazingly perfect time!
ReplyDeleteReal life is stunning isn't is?
ReplyDeleteLove!
ReplyDeleteThanks to your beautiful family...I've smiled for the first time in days. I really needed some sunshine. Thank you for sharing your amazing moments!
ReplyDeletemakes me weepy in the best way.
ReplyDeleteWonderful. And Clay surfing? About as precious as it comes.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet! What type of program/app did you use?
ReplyDeletedoes this mean you were able to get the video off of your phone??!!! what a special way to capture such wonderful memories!!
ReplyDeletewhat a blessed, happy, awesome family you have...and you are so good at capturing it on film
ReplyDeletethanks, you all. such a fun, magical time.
ReplyDeletecheslea--the videos were recorded on the iphone 8mm camera app and i made/edited it into the video in imovie.
magical captures indeed! LOVE it.
ReplyDeletehappy friday!
xo
Beautiful! Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGot all misty eyed watching this.
ReplyDeleteAlso, what app did you use for making the movie? I want to get one on my phone like that-was thinking 8MM, but not sure.
Got all misty eyed watching this.
ReplyDeleteAlso, what app did you use for making the movie? I want to get one on my phone like that-was thinking 8MM, but not sure.
This just makes me smile! :)
ReplyDelete