magic.
we had one magical day at disney world.
we stayed from morning through the 11pm fireworks.
there was a slight breakdown [of several children] on the ferry ride
back to the parking lot, but otherwise so.much.fun.
the babies really didn't have a clue what was coming and
bianca was so down with that. she looked around smiling like:
you people did not tell me what was going to happen here, but i love it.
clayton pretty much thought we were nuts, but was happy to watch from
his perch in the carrier on matt's back.
he wanted nothing to do with rides or characters. until........Woody.
then, he had mad love.
[and i might have started crying right there in line with emotions that are much too big to explain in this little re-cap post.]
the 'big' girls told just about every princess that they have two more
brothers that aren't home yet. now that will be a fun picture. someday.
for now, it was as perfect as can be.
![]() |
| [so, we should've taken this picture at the beginning of the day instead of the end. =) ] |




MAIN STREET USA ! The happiest place on earth!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! And the one of Clay and Woody...swoon.
ReplyDeleteYou are probably the biggest, best, most rock star mama ever...carrying both of your babies like that! Love the pictures. Sweet, sweet family time!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, just awesome!
ReplyDeleteI was exhausted with just two kids. Love, you rock mama:) hope everyone sleeps well for you.
ReplyDeleteThis post just makes me happy...so glad you had yourself a beautiful long day of disney :)
ReplyDeletewe just watched 'tangled' again tonight
Aahh I love everything about this post...you totally rock the toting 2 babies!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family...soon to be even bigger and MORE beautiful!
ReplyDeletelook at you with the duo-babywearing. you are amazing!!! i love that you guys to do this impromptu getaway :)
ReplyDeleteLook at you wearing two babies! Rockstar.
ReplyDeleteThis visit looks like so much fun.
ReplyDeleteI have tears just looking at these photos!!!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Fantastic! I love that you take a day and go, 5 kids, 7 kids, whatever. I love that you make it count! Double babywearing...amazing. I came close to a heat stroke wearing the one in the Disney heat. You, momma, get a gold star.
ReplyDeleteMy kids saw me reading this post and wanted to know all about your family. It was so fun explaining to them how I've never met you in person, but what I big part you have played in their sister's life. You are forever "cool" in their eyes now! :)
ReplyDeleteI saw this on Etsy and immediately thought of you and your sweet Clay.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/74420486/adoption-black-and-white-hands-8x10-fine
Destiny
Oh dear, I found another one!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many neat adoption relationed things out now -- not so much when I started my journey more than eighteen years ago. Today, my boys hands and feet are those of a man.
Praying for you as you continue on the journey to grow your family, Destiny
http://www.etsy.com/listing/74420705/chosen-ephesians-1-8x10-fine-art-print
so much love. i adore all of you, and continue to pray you'll be together so soon.
ReplyDeleteHey there! I just found your blog and I have to say that I am already in love...with your blog! :) Thank you for being so amazing! I look forward to enjoying more amazing stuff here.
ReplyDeleteI thank my God every time I remember you. (Philippians 1:3 NIV)
Lots of love, Taylor
What a fantastic trip! And what a lovely family. Love the photo of Clay with Woody, it looks like love!
ReplyDeleteIsn't Disney World wonderful? That place really does have some kind of magic inside of it. :)
ReplyDeleteA. What was your favorite ride?
B. Look at you carrying BOTH your toddlers at the same time! Impressive.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net