let love grow.
fyi: our Let Love Grow tees, V-neck tunics & hoodies are slowly
being added to my shop! the tees are listed for now
and i hope to get to the rest later tonight.
this is the final of our expenses & will buy our boys'
plane tickets HOME!
[shop here.]
| kid tees in brown, green, yellow, violet & charcoal |
| V-neck tunic in blue or violet |
| hoodies in brown and charcoal |
| adult tees in charcoal, light grey, blue, brown, lavender, orange & charcoal with grey |


I looooove them!! I love the violet tunic but I also love the plain adult tees...oy! I have some deciding to do :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I can't decide!!!
ReplyDeletehow do these sizes run, Love? i want one!!! i'm trying to wait until you list the hoodies. i like them a lot.
ReplyDeletethey're great! The kids just picked out their colours and I'm waiting for you to posts the women's tees and the hoodies and then I'm going shopping! I hope you do really well with this Love and get all the funds you need! :)
ReplyDeleteoh those hoodies!!! mmm mmm mmm!! love me some hoodie action to bring home your boys!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't remember if I ever said anything to you, but I'm THRILLED you have a court date for your sons!!!
ReplyDeletethank you all! they are selling fast...which i'm so, so grateful for. THANK YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteseph--i listed a break down of a numerical size equivalent in the listings. i feel like the tees and hoodies run true to size & that you need to move up one size for the tunics.
for example, i wear a medium at old navy or anthropology, etc. that's what i wear in the tees & hoodies. at a juniors store, i'd wear a large. that's what i wear in the tunics.
hope that helps. =)
Which are YOUR favorites Love? You and I have the same coloring so I was wondering friend:)
ReplyDeleteLove these! I just ordered the adorable Tunic. The quote you use on the shirts is a favorite of mine.
ReplyDeleteLove these LOVE! I just got the brown hoodie...and I really want the blue v-neck! But, on the Etsy site it said that there were not any Medium's available. Any idea when I can order one of those???? :)
ReplyDeleteLove the hoodie and the quote. Bl. Mother Teresa said so many things that go straight to the heart.
ReplyDeleteLet me know when you list more. I want to get a tunic but I am not a size small....LOL!
ReplyDeleteWill you be getting any more Love? I really would love to get one for myself and possibly my girls in the violet color!
ReplyDeleteI want one of the tunics...i dont see them listed so I take it you've already sold out which is such a blessing...but I want one too!!!! Will you be posting me soon?"
ReplyDeleteReceived my hoodie, and it's AWESOME!!! Perfect weight, and perfect words. Thanks much!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the hoodies, but I don't see them on your shop? I'll definitely will keep checking for when they are and do my little bit to help bring your buys home :) What a beautiful phrase you chose. Love Mother Teresa.
ReplyDeletei'm completely sold out of the hoodies and tunics, but hope that more will be ready in about 10 days! =)
ReplyDeletethank you all!!