JUMP.
we're all an excited mess over here!
we have plenty of time to get ready, as it is not until after the courts' summer break,
but we are trusting that God's timing is perfect here. in the meantime, we will be
preparing and praying. praying for the boys' hearts to be encouraged & being prepared.
praying for our judge to see our bond & the love we have for our boys and their country.
praying that this appointed time will happen & the procedures that happen in the following
days will be smooth. praying for our boys' friends at the orphanage--that their hearts
would stay encouraged and hopeful as they wait for families. for all the orphans
in the world--that they may know love. to wait gracefully in these final weeks before i can
be with our boys again. praying for God to be glorified in this process.
thank you so much for your love, support & prayers!
hold on, boys, we're coming!
![]() |
| [photo by mandie joy] |



I am crying!!!! Oh Love I am so so happy for you!!! Praising the Lord for His faithfulness! Will continue praying those sweet boys home!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What amazing news!!! So, so happy for you all!!!
ReplyDeleteHope the time passes quickly!!!
I am thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteawesome, amazing, most fabulous news! so excited for you! xxoo
ReplyDeleteThat's such amazing news!! I'm so excited for your family!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!!!
ReplyDeletePRAISE JESUS!
ReplyDeleteSUUPER EXCITED FOR YOU! :) GOD IS SO GOOD!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so faithful! Praying with you guys.
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord, I am so happy for your family! What awesome news. Praying for all of the things you mentioned.
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! I'll continue to pray with you! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats and YAY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe best news! Yay!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteand that last photo (whoa, love it)
Such awesome news for a Monday morning!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Love - enjoy all the happy preparations!!
Rejoicing with you!
ReplyDeleteThis news has made my day! So, so happy for ALL of you!
ReplyDeletesuch happy happy news. thanks for sharing your story.:)
ReplyDeleteYayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTears of joy for you and your family. Congratulations.
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!! I was just reading some of your posts the other day and my heart was breaking...it started to hit me the reality of you wanting YOUR boys HOME. And soon.
ReplyDeleteIt brings so much joy to my heart to read THIS post this morning.
Glory to God!
I am so happy to hear this!! Praise the Lord!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited! Love you all.
ReplyDeleteSteph
HOORAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteohhhh, YES!!! *fistpump* *jazz hands* *high kicks* so so so excited for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for your sweet family! What wonderful news! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Love. So very happy for you all.
ReplyDeleteYippee! Great news!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO! Love this post!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL NEWS!!! Continued prayers for your family!!!!
ReplyDeletepraising with you friend!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! Thank you for updating us, I've been thinking about your family, hoping you would hear something!
ReplyDeleteWhat great news! So happy for you and your soon to be bigger family! That's a day that I can not wait to reach. We are currently working on our home study. So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteto god be the glory!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!
i'll keep praying! xo
Yay Yay Yay
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news! Praising the Lord with you!
ReplyDeleteIt's almost like my heart could burst with joy for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy AND
will we be in Uganda at the same time?
We fly August 20th (or around there).
It would be FANTASTIC to be able to meet up.
Also, I fly to Chicago on the 12th. You live in the Chicago area, non?
Woohoo! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI suddenly thought, "I wonder if Love has heard anything." I came on over, and you had! So excited for you and know that we're all praying for you and those boys!
ReplyDeleteYay! Excited for your whole family. God is good!
ReplyDeleteso excited for you! Praising Him with you tonight!
ReplyDeletegoosebumps. seriously! yay yay yay!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How very, very exciting for the whole family. I hope the time flies by and any issues dissolve.
ReplyDeleteSo very exciting! Lifting you up in prayer! :)
ReplyDeleteI have chills. Lots of continued prayers going up!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, awesome news!
ReplyDeleteSo, so happy for you! I will be praying! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled for all of you! I was out running errands when I saw your link to this pop up on Twitter; totally made my heart *jump* because I'd literally just been praying for you! God is good!
ReplyDeleteAllelulia! Praise the Lord! I know you've been waiting on this news for a long time...praying the time goes quickly for you all!
ReplyDeleteoh, friends! i love you celebrating with us! thank you!! =)
ReplyDeleteOh LOVE!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hip hip hooray!!!! I will be jumping too soon soon soon...i'd love to spend time together over there...
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
amy
I have goose bumps and am crying! What a praise!!! Yippee God:)
ReplyDeleteI am totally jumping up and down too!!! YAY:) So happy for you and we will be praying non stop for you to find comfort in knowing its in His time and it will work for His honor:) www.ethiopiaadoptionstory.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteoh so happy for you Love!!!! Praying for your family and oh that picture just makes me tear up.
ReplyDeleteOh, forgive me but I'm about to go all charismatic on you, friend - HALLELUJAH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO SWEET.
ReplyDeleteEverything is going to happen at exactly the right time.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net