instaFriday.


bianca putting her records on.
the babies favorite part of the fair: the mist blowers.
some [serious] copy work going on.
happy color.

oh, i love them.
and now?  it's time for this:
i know it's totally fine either way,
but oh how i hope he walks down the aisle.

----------------------

tiny tid-bits of our week--instagram style with life rearranged.

Comments

  1. Stopping by from Life Rearranged! Your kiddos are absolutely adorable! Please please please post a picture of him in his aisle-walking outfit! It looks PRECIOUS!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see Clay dressed up! When Grant was a ring bearer in March, I ended up carrying him down the aisle. Always an option! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, i bet Clay is going to do so well ... and be the cutest little ring bearer ever. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mist blowers are a heaven sent aren't they? helps beat the summer heat!
    Stopping by via Life Rearranged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pictures...Clay's smiles can light up a room even 6 or 7 states away! :)

    Happy Friday!
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to mist blowers! And sharp-dressed (little) men! And gorgeous nail colors!

    I have never heard of InstaFriday, but I'll be playing along soon. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mist blowers are great. You really captured a moment in time. I just love instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  8. get it bianca!

    the misters would be my favorite too.

    and you will ROCK this clay! :) he is too cute not to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos! They are so happy and sweet :)
    ~From Life.rearranged

    ReplyDelete
  10. he will look adorable whether he goes down the aisle or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um I just love your twins! And I am now realizing that I NEVER comment...ugh, such a lurker! So so so so sorry! Well, here I am. And I want you to know that I am praying for your boys!! For there journey home to come quickly! So quickly! You inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. go clayton, go!

    love all these great instas!
    especially those polish shades, wowza!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your pictures and your blog!
    That picture with your kidos is amazing! What a wonderful family you have!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pic of the nail polish! Adorable kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I linked up to InstaFriday for the first time this week and I am so glad I did. I adored looking at your photos! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts