Oh, Love!! This was sweet enough before the music started!! Make me cry on a Saturday morning! SOO sweet. And, we have that chair, and I sing the same song to Grace in it. <3
thank you for sharing your life with us...there is so much love in your home... I miss my kids being babies, but love seeing what you and your husband are doing pouring into your children. Praying for your big boys to come home soon. Adoption forever changes a family...it did ours.
Many days before naptime, Vivi gets wildly crazy. She'll stand up and jump on the bed singing abc's or ribbiting like a frog. Then she's down for the count. I love the silly times before slumber.
Thank you for sharing! I can always count on you for a great entry filled with love and happiness :)
so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteOh my word that was adorable. It also may have made me a tad bit teary. maybe.
ReplyDeletethis is just too much...too much cuteness...soo much love! Oh my goodness gracious...great job capturing it!
ReplyDeleteoh my heart, that was beautiful! My Jessica heard them and starting singing too. Yes my 3 year old is still up...oops!
ReplyDeleteStill praying for the adoption pieces to fall into place and your boys will be home soon!
Jen
I just cried! Yep! So beautiful and real. I love it! :)
ReplyDeletemelt. my. little. old. HEART!
ReplyDeleteOh, Love!! This was sweet enough before the music started!! Make me cry on a Saturday morning! SOO sweet. And, we have that chair, and I sing the same song to Grace in it. <3
ReplyDeleteThat is precious and one of our favorite's also. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh that had me in tears!
ReplyDeleteSteph
thank you for sharing your life with us...there is so much love in your home... I miss my kids being babies, but love seeing what you and your husband are doing pouring into your children. Praying for your big boys to come home soon. Adoption forever changes a family...it did ours.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely precious! I love the music too...who is that?
ReplyDeletethat is so beautiful. loved it!
ReplyDeleteCUTEST. TWINSIES. EVER.
ReplyDeleteMade me cry...love that song and how much your babies love each other. So precious! :)
OK that made me cry. So beautiful with that song. Wonderful moment forever captured.
ReplyDeletethank you, everyone. i'm so grateful to be their mom & watch their bond. only the Lord.
ReplyDeleteCara--it is by Liliana Rose.
beautiful. what a gift, them to each other, and them to you! our god is good.
ReplyDeletelove you.
I sing this song to my son, and my mom sang it to me. That, combined with all the loves and laughs had me in tears. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness... we sing that song every night as I rock the girls to sleep and it sounds just like that.
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing blessing it is to be a mom!
brittany
Had me in tears too! What a beautiful memory.
ReplyDeletetears.
ReplyDeletethis is the song i sing to lucy before i put her down every night <3
How beautiful! They are so wonderful together :)
ReplyDeleteMany days before naptime, Vivi gets wildly crazy. She'll stand up and jump on the bed singing abc's or ribbiting like a frog. Then she's down for the count. I love the silly times before slumber.
Thank you for sharing! I can always count on you for a great entry filled with love and happiness :)
I love love love this!!!! These two melt my heart! You are so blessed Mama!
ReplyDeleteThat was amazing--what a tender, precious moment to have captured!
ReplyDeletewow. precious. thanks for sharing your sweet children.
ReplyDelete