small style.

bianca adair in the backyard--kiddie pool style.
what can i say?  she's fancy.
also--she's prone to playing with the sliding glass door more than actually getting in the pool.
other fascinations distracting from that ridiculously cold hose water in a little, plastic pool?
having snack time, dumping mulch in the water table & people watching.
[see also: on mama's lap.]
i adore her.

--------------
swimsuit & sun hat--old navy
sunglasses--children's place
sassy fancy cuteness--totally born with it

linking up with Mama Loves Papa's small style.

Comments

  1. Grace LOVES the mulch, too. "dirt! dirt!" as she gets handfuls and dumps it in the water table and/or pool!

    and, love her fancy sassy cuteness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! I knew I could count on you for a happy post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fashionista! Love her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girl has some style! I love it! (And I wouldn't mind a duplicate outfit for myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors. [and the fancy girl]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Bianca's style.

    Also, have you heard anything else about your sons? Praying you'll have them home sooner, rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is SO her name! Love little fancy Bianca!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course this girl has got sass, especially with a name like Bianca! Too sweet, love that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally unrelated to your cutie here... Just wanted to let you know that my heart has been aching for you... knowing that you want to be with your boys and not being able to do anything about it to fix it on your own. I'm just praying you can get them soon... and that God would be near to comfort you in this painful in between time.

    Thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That hat cracks me up! How could she see where she was going? Love her Divaness!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE her hat and swimsuit. I wish I was at the beach with you all. Looks like you're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that hat (and her suit too). She's adorable.

    Have you read the "Fancy Nancy" books?

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts