lists.
we met my sister and family yesterday for some cousin fun!
[this is 3/4 of my parents' grandchildren!]
love this crew!
what i'm reading:
The Help on my iphone.
Future Grace on my bedside table.
Crazy Love [again] in my small group.
i highly, highly recommend them all.
what i'm doing:
just finished watching the kiddos play in the
sprinkler and little pool. heading to get some Mr. Mistys.
except, they don't call them that anymore, do they?
what i'm realizing:
that just one of those slushy drinks will probably cost
the tiny amount i'm hoping people will give to
i'm hopeful every person reading here will shower her family with just $3.
[we are at almost $400 $750 for the day. little bits add up!]
what i'm ridiculously excited about:
something tomorrow morning.
i'll tell you after it happens.
=)
what's on my to-do list:
write our sponsored children.
release new colors in Let Love Grow shirts.
host a basic adoption information session at a local coffee shop.
buy the boys' beds & bedding!
get that court date.
let YOU make a fun decision about our new house.
have a fun, family & friend-filled weekend!

I'm so glad you're reading The Help! Steph and I are totally seeing the movie when it's released, so now you can come too.:)
ReplyDeleteCAN'T WAIT TO GET A SHIRT!
ReplyDeleteWe used to get Mr. Mistys :)!
AND I love the "chub" peeking out of her romper on your baby girls leg in the photo!!!
Waiting for the shirts!
ReplyDeleteDonated my share to Anika--yay for FOREVER FAMILIES!!!!
I am now craving a cherry Mr. Misty, thanks. :) But instead I will go donate to Anika's fund. :)
ReplyDeleteI wanted to tell you... Bridger named his well today, it will read: Scorpion Well: Water Changes Everything -Bridger, 7
Thank YOU for inspiring our family!
I'm reading the Help too! We'll have to discuss. See you tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteSteph
I don't even know what a mr. Misty is, but now I want one : )
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you raised so much. What a blessing.
I'm reading Crazy Love for right now, too. It's my first time and I'm really, really loving it. It's definitely challenged me and been exactly what I need right now.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear what you're doing tomorrow morning!
Stumbled onto your blog a couple of years ago and have found it to be such an encouragement and challenge. Thank you for sharing your heart for adoption! 3$- so easy... And yet, something I probably wouldn't have bothered with if someone hadn't so lovingly and creatively prompted. Thanks for allowing Jesus to use you.
ReplyDeleteLove your list!
ReplyDeletelove your blog;) thank you. we are also a ugandan adoption family on adoption no 3 from uganda. we are excited about the new let love grow shirts;) cannot wait to see them.
ReplyDeleteAlways love reading your blog. When is the adoption info session?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Suzanne
haven't read the help yet-the other two are super favorite. solid gold.
ReplyDeletefun happenings for you-enjoy! xo