they threw. floated. got swept away. dipped down.
floated back up. almost got away. and then
were caught in giggling delight.
sounds very familiar.
i'm just waiting on the being caught
in giggling delight part.
weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
psalm 30:5b
beautiful pictures and lovely scriptures!
ReplyDeleteI hope to see reflections of the looks on your girls' faces on YOU soon. It will come- I hope sooner rather than later!
ReplyDeleteLove this little poem you wrote. My kids would love to do this in the backyard.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the idea :)
This is beautiful, Love. xo
ReplyDeleteMy life verse for a season. Yes, the rejoicing will come for you, I believe it.
ReplyDeleteOhhh, MY, my little one LOVES those balloons!!! I am in LOVE with the fabric on that chair in the first picture.....Would love it for our new patio furniture. Annette/dimbriaco@comcast.net
ReplyDelete