::our house progress::
::little helpers::
::best buds::
::times two::
::simple dinners::
::silly boy::
::choosing colors::
::summer to do list::
linking up here for all these little [BIG] moments when i may not have
my camera, but can record the moment with my phone:
Love those paint colors.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely plan for the summer! Especially bring those boys home. :) (and sleep in, I won't lie, that sounds amazing!)
ReplyDeleteJenny
Love that cute to do list! Might have to make one of those, though I only have one child that is just begining to write so it wont be nearly as fun and personal! But in a few years it will be good and full ;)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE everything every.single.thing about your blog! But, the most special part is your beautiful children! ALL of them...
ReplyDelete{insert deep breath}. Please, Please, cut the grapes into quarters. Recently we lost a 3 yr. old girl in our community. Sadly, she choked on a grape while eating lunch at daycare. I also cared for a young child when I was a nurse. After 3 days, he was removed from life-support. He, too, choked on a grape. They are the perfect fit for a small throat and there was no way to dislodge the fruit from their throats. I don't even like to think about that, but when I saw your lovely photos tonight, my eyes immediately caught sight of those grapes, sitting next to all of the other cut-up food.
I Love Your Children... God Bless! ~ Jo
P.S. Large marshmallows present the same choking hazards. I Pray that this comment opens the eyes of all parents of young children. They truly are Precious!
thanks, jo. i actually do cut up our littles' grapes. i was a pediatric nurse and have seen the dangers, too. =(
ReplyDeleteblessings!
your summer to do list looks stellar.
ReplyDeleteLove the summer to do list :-)
ReplyDeleteAlso, is that rice in shapes on the plates? Such a cute idea!!
kristen--
ReplyDeleteyes--it's rice. i just used egg molds. =)
so much joy here. (and that's my kind of to-do list!)
ReplyDeleteLOVE cafeteria tray plates! My kiddos are 9 and 11 and still use them everyday!
ReplyDeletebest ever instas;)
ReplyDelete