decisions, decisions.

so, up today were selections for carpet, tile, bathroom & 
laundry room cabinets.  as you can see, helpful babies were helpful again.
i think clay was probably being helpful on the other side of the store when the camera
was out every time.  [actually, they were really good. mostly.] 

the only cabinet shown is in the powder room. it will
be a furniture piece with a vessel bowl. the vessel is creamy white
with light brown swirls throughout.

also? the narrowing down of choices for the exterior colors.
here's the print!  what would you choose for house & door color?
[i promise i'll share when we decide!]

Comments

  1. Have you considered gray, with white trim and a black door? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I'm moving into your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm grey with soft white trim and teal doors! With accents of mustard yellow and deep ruby red!!! (my degree was in interior design..I need to put it to use somehow!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. grey house, white trim.
    first choice, plum for the door:) second choice, coral:)

    so excited for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could never, ever offer my advice on this since you are THE MASTER OF COLOR. All I want to say is that I can't wait to see it.

    And probably move in. With Sarah. In the craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! I love the color of our house. In some lighting it looks khaki and in others it looks sageish green. Not that I'm suggesting that you do it the color of ours....we have a cherry front door that is stained cherry.

    We had a gray house once, with a red front door...it was sweet too.

    Whatever you decide it will be gorgeous - just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe I'm weird I probably am weird but a khaki house, chocolate shutters and a plum door because what people above me said about a plum door sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, I love it Love!
    It is gorgeous.
    I would have to agree with Beth, you are the color master.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever color for the exterior you choose, I'm definitely suggesting a red front door. Traditionally, it's a sign of welcome. Love the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! Beautiful!

    Turquoise door! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think a robin's egg blue or turquoise door would be so cool. I also cannot wait to move into the craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The practical side of me says stain the front door... stain can usually last longer. But the adventurous side of me says paint it any color you want and change it as you may!

    Looking forward to seeing the end results-

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am no good at this part. I love colors and homes but too much pressure! I just can't wait to see it when it's done. It will be incredible! :)


    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm with the mover-inners. please tell matt he might need to consider an extension on that craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how about khacki, black shutters and red front door? (my house theme!) but honestly, i love the robin's egg idea too!! robin's egg door, grey siding and white trim? do you have a computer program where you can put combos in and see what grabs your heart and makes you say "THAT IS MY HOME!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. amy...yes! i haven't done it for our home yet, but i have already known what i wanted for awhile. =) i do have 2 colors for the front door that i want equally though....so we'll see!

    love hearing from you all about choices and your homes! thanks for sharing in the fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh I loved the colors we choose for our last home. The outside was dark grey with white trim and a red door although I wanted to paint the door robin's egg or yellow. :)

    can't wait to see what you pick out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see it in a pewter color siding with some shade of turquoise door. Maybe do the trim in white?

    You have such a good eye for color and decorating, I'm sure you will pick something amazing that we can't even think of!

    Hope things are going well, keeping the boys in my prayers they will be home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love blue/grey color and the door i'd probably stain wood nice wood color....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love a neutral colored house so I could have a funky teal or mustard yellow front door.

    So exciting!

    We move into our 'new' house in less than 2 months and I've been dreaming of paint colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like doors in bright, unusual colors - red, blue, green, yellow, orange.

    Do you hire an interior designer to help at all or do you choose everything yourself?

    When will you move in?

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment