what we need more of.
we had to leave the house by a certain time yesterday
for a house showing. i finished getting the house ready &
ran out of time to put on make-up & to make our picnic lunches.
i decided to just pick up some yogurt parfaits for the park and
to buckle my littles and just put on my make-up in the truck.
you just do whatcha gotta do.
here's my view.
turn up that volume & be ready to die with cute. =)
i think the world needs more of this:
i think the world needs more of this:

MADE ME SMILE!
ReplyDeleteoh my word.
ReplyDeleteslayed with the cuteness! xo
I am dead of cuteness. Oh my heck, sooooo cute!
ReplyDeletemy week was just made!!!! love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBest thing I've seen all week!! Thanks Love!
ReplyDeleteoh my..how stinkin' cute!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY WORD~!!!!! They are so cute.. and Clay certainly does got that beat down!!!!! :) Loved it! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, so so so so insanely cute!!!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet : )
ReplyDeleteThat boy has some awesome moves!
ReplyDeleteThey are so awesome.
ReplyDeleteHahaha I looved this!! They are stinkin cute :)
ReplyDeletePretty sure my cheeks hurt from smiling. That just made my day...week..no, definitely made my whole month! What a cutie!
ReplyDeletePretty positive that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteyou get that everyday?! complete awesomeness. i must download that song too. i have heard it before, but can't remember the name?
ReplyDeletei can't stop smiling. now. ha!
Oh my goodness! That boy is a natural :)
ReplyDeleteNow I love that song even MORE! So adorable...and what great rhythm they have! Thanks for the smiles! :D
ReplyDeleteLove the neck roll ;) He has got some serious moves...get down with yo bad self Clay!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, the cute!
ReplyDeletethis made my day!!! love!
ReplyDeletelove them...owen is dancing here with them as soon as he saw them!
ReplyDeleteThis was too much Lovelyn!!! Loved it! My kids loved it!!!
ReplyDeleteO my goodness, look at Clay go!
ReplyDeleteawesome.
SO super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love how you always capture this little boys' joy. I know it is because you are his momma...such an awesome job you are doing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing super-cuteness as captured by you and the rear view mirror. Can someone say I'd like some peas with those hams :)
ReplyDeleteI am crying I am laughing sooo hard! I needed a baby Clay pick me up! Ahh! Whenever I am the least bit sad I will watch this and remember that he just may be the CUTEST kid in the entire WORLD!
ReplyDeleteThat is unbearably adorable. Great Mom with Great Kids! I watch Clay's video in the inflatable pool when i need a reminder to be happy. This might be my new go to.
ReplyDeleteha ha ..... C-U-T-E !!!!
ReplyDeleteOH. THE. Keeeeey-UTE. The world definitely needs more of that!!!!
ReplyDeleteohYES, this world could certainly use another helping (or seventeen) of clay's carseat-wiggle-dancing. so much joy!
ReplyDeleteI was dancing too and smiling so hard my face hurt. Such joy in that boy's heart!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! :)
ReplyDeleteP.R.E.S.H!!!
ReplyDeleteI did just die of cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat song is that? I LOVE this.
ReplyDeletestephanie@metropolitanmama.net