around the house today.
i might be one of the worst iphone users ever.
i do tend to keep it under my pillow now. i grab it as i wake; hopeful for news
from afar. usually, it gets put back under there as the day begins.
sometimes, i forget it for a whole day at a time.
i come back to texts that friends are pregnant, requests for play dates &
friends inquiring favors that i feel bad that i got way too late.
i regularly use only 2 apps & have no idea what 'good' ones are or
what this angry birds thing is that you speak of is.
when i do have it, though, i am thankful that it sees through
the same filters that i [usually] do. it sees joy in the ordinary
and beauty in the mess. [hope you can, too.]

I sleep with mine way too close also. And I think it's better to ignore it all day than be hooked to it all day!
ReplyDeletePS - I'm coveting your washing machine.
1) Ditto on the washing machine!
ReplyDelete2) I didn't know of this 'angry birds' either until I played with an ipad in the verizon store while they fixed my phone. Now I want an iphone just so I can play angry birds.
According to Anika, Matt has Angry Birds.;) She totally knew how to play it, so she could teach you someday (it is a nice timekiller when you've got free time--what's that, right?).
ReplyDeleteWords with Friends, twitter, and facebook...that's about all I really use on mine. I have a bunch of apps but really don't mess with them.
ReplyDeleteCan I just tell you how much I love the quotes and things I see in your pics all the time! That 'praise belongs to you' LOVE it! I never thought of turning my favorite lyrics into works of art. Thanks for the idea!!
sweet glimpses-thanks for sharing! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove this post today...I actually love those days when I forget my phone all day! Love the person you are and thanks for sharing your day=)
ReplyDeleteI love that photo of your daughter with the baby on her back!!
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way you are! I often forget my iPhone for the entire day. Sometimes Tim asks, "Why do we pay for it anyway?" But I DO love it (and I use it for traveling and finding directions and more).
ReplyDeletestephanie@metropolitanmama.net