small style.
some of us are still in our clothes from yesterday.
some of us just threw on some comfort and [of course] the necessary accessories.
bianca loves her some leggings and tee shirts.
fyi: this look is only appropriate for the 3 and under set.
she's wearing her favorite lou & lee bowband,
which she really does bring me &
ask for it to be put on her cute, little head.
mostly today though, she's wearing her mama.
linking up with Mama Loves Papa's small style.


You both are absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI wish my kids would wear headbands!
What's comfort without a flashy headband.
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy stopping here. It reminds me to look for inspiration in so many of the moments I often over look.
Thank you.
You girls are so, so pretty! I LOVE that headband. I tried to make a similar one once and it just didn't turn out at all like that.
ReplyDeletewhat brand is your sling? i want one ;)
ReplyDeleteyou have a little lady who ASKS for adorable hair wear? i hope i have one just like that one day :) too sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could pulloff that look...not anymore!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteI wish my baby would happily sit in her carrier like that - but she's too busy learning to walk. Go go go go go.
I love how she is coloring so carefully and intently with that blue crayon. : )
ReplyDeleteSo cute...love that grin in the last photo. she is a happy little girl!
ReplyDeleteSo stinking precious! I love her headband!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the up close picture of her coloring! Precious!
ReplyDeletelast photo is my fave-so darling!! xo
ReplyDeletelove!
ReplyDeleteand welcome to faith blogs my dear!
I'm so unbearably behind, but so cute! Ivy has those leggings and we saw them at Gymboree yesterday- she thought they were HERS and tried to take them. LOL
ReplyDeleteSteph