small style.
clayton loves seriously loves musical instruments...
especially drums and guitars.
he strums this shirt like it's his job.
oh, and pockets.
the child is [ridiculously, cutely] obsessed with pockets.
he makes me smile.
shirt: children's place
shorts: old navy
sandals: target
linking up with Mama Loves Papa's small style.



Oh, I love Clayton! He is such a handsome little guy and that outfit, with his hands in the pockets, makes him look like such a little man. The flip flips are adorable, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for participating! :)
Morgan
The other night when Scott & I where hanging, after the kids went down, he says - "I need a Clayton fix" Ha! He's gonna love this one. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteGillian is pocket obsessed, too. What about when they put there hands in the back pockets of jeans? Ah! Slay me! So cute!
I love those shorts, I see a pair in Troy's future. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Clayton is adorbs, as usual.
He looks so suave and little man-ish with his hands in his pockets like that. But really, who doesn't love pockets? :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness watch out GQ here comes Clayton!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute! I don't know if you know this but Eli is an amazing percusionist. He has just about every drum you could imagine. When we move up there we will have to have him over for a lesson. =)
ReplyDeletehe is just one cool dude, isn't he? :)
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove those sandals!!!!
oh my goodness. he looks like such a little man and i love it. goodness, could he be any cuter?
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, he is just toooo precious! Makes me want another baby boy! (don't tell my husband I said that, tho, ha!)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! He makes me melt!
ReplyDeletelove the hands in the pockets, all casual-like. c makes madras shorts look amazing. :)
ReplyDeletehis little feet!
ReplyDeleteoh my word what a sweetie.
a very stylish sweetie;)
I just want to gobble him up.
ReplyDeleteI am listening to You are my Sunshine right now with Missisipi John Hurt. It goes perfectly with this post.
People always say that clothes for little boys aren't as cute...but this post proves that statement wrong! :)
ReplyDeletestephanie@metropolitanmama.net