preparing.

precious friends visited the boys recently.
such a gift to us to see pictures & video of children we love on 
the other side of the world.
so sweet of them and, as we suspected, the boys are happy
& loved.  these boys love each other so much.  they are so sweet.

please pray for their hearts. 
they will soon find out that there is a family
that loves them dearly & that God has called to try to
be their forever family.
nothing is ever certain in these cases.  yes, all these
children desire families, but it is a case by case basis
and an honor granted to people to be able to adopt them.

it is amazing how God prepares all of our hearts for this journey.
we see it in our children here on a daily basis and we
trust He is preparing the ones that wait, too.

thank you for sharing in this with us.

Comments

  1. what a beautiful photo for you to see, and thank you for sharing it with us. I am excited for what He is doing in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying they are home to you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful smile that little one has!!! I will be praying for ya’ll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayed.... thank for sharing this this journey!

    Much love
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. so awesome!!! I love it!!! I am praying every day for this to happen SOON!!!

    love,
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a blessing! I am so anxious to get back to Uganda! P.s. I am courtney's mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So handsome. I am so excited to see them home with their family soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting Love! Can you tell us how old they are?

    ReplyDelete
  9. *LOVE* this photo, and all of you. Always praying, everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously...I'm so happy there are people in this world who open up their hearts and homes to children needing a family. You are such special people and I am thrilled that you will be giving those sweet boys a loving home to call their very own. May God Bless you on this journey and ALWAYS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. praying. for you. them. and that others may be encouraged to do the same.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. praying hard that your family will be granted this honor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gift those pictures and video must be! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So exciting! What precious children. Praying that you get to meet them very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts