cupcake kids.

CALLING ALL CUPCAKE KIDS AROUND THE NATION!
the National Cupcake Kids sale is just a couple days away!
Saturday, April 16th
To register your sale, visit National Cupcake Kids
  The goal is to have a Cupcake Kids Sale in EVERY state in the nation!
All money raised goes to directly to Sixty Feet to help the orphans of Uganda
I've had the pleasure of hugging, playing with, talking with, giving medical care to
some of these precious ones & I'm prayerful that this national sale will be used
in BIG ways for them!
 super simple.  super fun way for kids to be involved.
bake some cupcakes.  sell them.  give money to Sixty Feet for the orphans in Uganda.
the link above to the National Cupcake Kids day gives you all the details.

sure it's last minute now, but step out in faith for these kids--every little bit adds up!
anyone can join in the fun, but they do still need people to host sales 
in the following states to have the whole nation covered:
Montana
Idaho
Nevada
Utah
New Mexico
Hawaii
South Dakota
W. Virginia
Delaware
New Jersey
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
Vermont
Maine

awesome way for kids to see how what we think is our little, God can use for so very much!

Comments

  1. I wish I could do this tomorrow.
    We are our final home study meeting tomorrow. The home visit. Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome (and fun!) way to involve our kids. love seeing that 'total raised' climb, bit by bit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts