small style.
ellie's take on small style.
she got herself ready for her date out with me.
[we try to be very intentional about one-on-one time with the kids even if it is a run to the store.]
this day we had a store trip & we stopped for some tomato soup at a local coffee shop.
ellie came down in some of her favorites.
[yes, her shoes are on backwards & i love it. i love her.]
dress & leggings: matilda jane
ruffle collared shirt: old navy
shoes: livie & luca [with flower embellishment by me.]
big bow headband: claire's
joining in with mama loves papa's small style


Too cute, and I LOVE that bow!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little sweetheart:) I have my own 5 year old fashion maven here. She loves to wear dresses on a daily basis and loves to be all gussied up. My 7 year old though? Just wants to be comfortable in sweats and a Tshirt:)
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sarah
Adorable style- And the backwards shoes... :)
ReplyDeleteOk, she is so stinkin' adorable! I love the bow and the embellished Livie & Luca's. Ok, I love the whole outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with the intentional one-on-one time. Sometimes it's so hard to do, but totally worth it.
Love you make me want to be a better Momma...I love the glimpses of your daily life, every single time I take a nugget away that motivates my heart. XO
ReplyDeleteyay for one-on-one time. we do the same--even if it just two kiddos (for now.) the other day audrey joined me for coffee with some of my girlfriends and it was just so fun.
ReplyDeleteand what a little stylist! love it. watch out, i will be creating bows like that now. :) :) :)
p.s. audrey picks her own shoes out and many many times they are on backwards. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are making me want to "go" shopping at matilda jane, so badly.
ReplyDeleteAdorable. My 3 year old girl always wears her shoes that way, too, and while it puzzles my eyes to look at them every time, it melts my heart with her cuteness.
ReplyDeleteclassy girl;)
ReplyDeleteloving those flowers on her shoes, sweet!
Who doesn't love Matilda Jane?
ReplyDeleteThat is an adorable dress! I haven't seen that one yet! Love her bow, too.
ReplyDeleteGray and I had 2 dates this week!
Steph
She sooooo reminds me of my Adelaide. Backward shoes everywhere :)
ReplyDeleteSo funny - one of my kids has those L&L shoes in brown and I didn't recognize them with the flower till you said that! Great idea! :)
Totally reminds me of my six year old. I just love Matilda Jane!!
ReplyDeleteI love your daughters dress. LOVE.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally digging the multi-patterned looks that I'm seeing around Small Style. You know, florals paired with stripes, or polka dots or something zany like that. I totally wish I had the guts to dress myself like that.
She looks so cute! Your kids always look so sweet, like characters from a colorful, happy fairytale story :)
ReplyDeleteprecious! love her little jumper. :)
ReplyDeletetoo sweet!!
ReplyDeletehey love! i haven't been by in a while...just have a crazy life right now :) but anyway it was so great to read upon what's been going on...especially your BOYS! WOW!! God is so good...i'm definitly praying for you girl!
So sweet. I love ruffle leggings.
ReplyDeletecute, cute, cute! love her expression in the photo on the right!
ReplyDeleteShe's got some serious style going on!
ReplyDeletestephanie@metropolitanmama.net