small style.
about their sweet little girls' styles,
so i thought i'd join in with bianca this week.
i love how different each of the five kids' personalities are
and it will be fun to show them through clothes
on Mama Loves Papa's small style link up.
also? great distraction as we wait for our boys.
and wait. and wait.
[important things happening in our adoption this friday night as we sleep. would love prayers. thanks, friends.]
now. on to the sweet edibleness of bianca adair:
pinwheel headband: Lou & Lee
dress: Zutano
leggings: Matilda Jane Clothing
and yes, she totally always coordinates with her lunch.


Bianca is so adorable! I love Zutano and pinwheels- such a sweet outfit.
ReplyDeleteI love love love that little feet photo. Thank you so much for linking up. You have the most gorgeous family. Congratulations on your two little boys on their way! My brother in law and his wife are adopting their second son- due next month! :)
I can't wait to read more (and more and more) of your sweet blog!
Those leggings are so great! I can't even stand it. ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteI love that headband! Beautiful! And I think those leggings are probably my favorite MJ item ever. (we don't have them but I love seeing them in your photos!)
ReplyDeleteSteph
ha! i was thinking the same thing about b matching with her lunch. :) your kiddos all have such a sweet style, but honestly you could garb them in anything and they'd be fifty shades of cute!
ReplyDeleteI will keep you guys in my prayers and your boys too! Oh this brings back memories of when me and my mom adopted my brother and sister from foster care. They are now 15 and 13, time flys! I still remember how they smelled when they were little :) I was 16 when we adopted them and we have such a special bond. They have always called my second mama :) Hope you have a great Friday Love!
ReplyDelete~Molly P
she is adorbs. i love that headband ... added that shop to my favorites for mah girls. <3
ReplyDeleteand many prayers today+tonight!
I will definitely be praying for your
ReplyDelete"important things"!!!
yay for joining in and thanks for the mention. i'm glad we can say we are friends even if we haven't met (YET-BUT SOON-YES?!). also? they are way way too cute. i found a zutano piece at a second hand store and now i love them! that pinwheel headband is darling--i think i will use it as inspiration. :)
ReplyDeletepraying for your sons.
ReplyDeleteYay for Zutano! I really like that brand.
ReplyDeleteWhere do you buy most of your kids' clothes?
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net