just chatting.

yesterday i sent matt an e-mail that said,
if you could get my [broken] camera back, i'd marry you.
before he even got a chance to read it,  he walked in with my shiny,
new, fixed camera.  i like him.  

yet, i think i forgot how to use it or something.  
i still just keep using my iphone.
especially for instagram.
[are you there?!  i'm letlovegrow.]

so, some of our day instagram style.
clay waiting patiently as i fixed his hair.
he's such a good boy.  his [awesome] hair
takes 10 times longer than any of our 4 girls have,
but i love it so.

this left time for me to sweep my into a high pony and pretend
like i purposefully did it.  i love how instagram can make even a mess
look artsy.
we had major errands to run today.  i was dreading going into
this store since returning from Africa, but it wasn't as
bad as i thought it might be.  my two little buddies helped.
this was their first time in a cart like this and they pretty much
thought it was a trip to Disney World.
and look what i got for sweet Bianca.
a tee that says Let Love Grow!  
did you know that's the name we gave our products to
raise money for clay's adoption?
so fun.
ellie's setting up a tea party right now that i'm going
to join before dinner.  how are you?  what'cha been doing today?!

Comments

  1. I think I forwarded a text to you (my friend Courtney saw it at Target the other day!) but I can't remember if I actually sent it to you or not. SO glad you found one in her size! Perfect!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute in the cart together! I <3 instagram, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did some Ring around the rosie. Normal speed. Faster & slower. We played knights & princesses. And, I am baking bread. I can't wait for it to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been taking phone calls and answering texts and reading Facebook comments and blog comments and e-mails. :) And I took a nice long nap because mama is tiiiiiired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did a little shopping at the same store you did, with a cute baby sitting in the cart with popcorn just like that! :) We are getting ready to travel to see my brother before his depl*yment. A little nervous, but so excited to see him!

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah yes, the shopping cart. aka Baby sports car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to have to check out this instagram thing once we get iPhones...love the pics!

    I've been chatting with the husband several thousand miles away, as well as trying very hard to not eat meat accidentally today even though that roasted chicken in my fridge looks super yummy and is calling to me. Eh, I'll survive one day of difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today was sort of bad for me.
    All week really.
    i cry and cry.
    and cry.
    i am hoping for a better day tomorrow.
    It takes so long to comb Kaishon's hair. It isn't even funny. Sometimes I think I will go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A. Your ponytail IS pretty.
    B. My girls totally ride in the grocery cart like that.
    C. I can't believe you found a "Let Love Grow" shirt like that! It's perfect. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts