i can't take it anymore. you are driving me crazy. CRAZY!!!!! i won't sleep tonight in anticipation!! okay, i won't sleep b/c lucy has decided it's no fun, but i'll pretend it's for the news! :)
he is BEAUTIFUL! every time i see him in a picture, it makes me wish our adoption process would hurry along. Lord willing, we'll be adopting from africa as well-- ethiopia. have you ever been there? any tips?
CHILLS!!!!!
ReplyDeletehe's cuteness and joy.
ReplyDeleteoh, i can't wait.
so excited to hear your news.
sending prayers.
awesome!
ReplyDelete(he is just too darling!!!! ahhhh!)
can't wait!!!! .he is darling
ReplyDeleteI love that boy- even though I've never hugged him, I love him(and you, too).
ReplyDeleteOh my. I could totally eat him UP!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait.....I bet my heart will sing :)
ReplyDeletei can't take it anymore. you are driving me crazy. CRAZY!!!!! i won't sleep tonight in anticipation!! okay, i won't sleep b/c lucy has decided it's no fun, but i'll pretend it's for the news! :)
ReplyDeleteTease.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait. ;)
Oh the suspense!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!!!
I hope its what I think it is :) You are are killing me here ;) And Mr. Clay...ridiculously adorable!
ReplyDeleteMr Clay...you can't leave us hanging here, brother.
ReplyDeleteCan't Wait!
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest thing!
ReplyDeleteHe's so precious! Can't wait to hear the news chicky!!
ReplyDelete~Molly P
Apparently Clay's mama taught him how to do great cliffhangers! Can't wait!
ReplyDeletecould he BE any cuter!? Nope, I don't think so!!
ReplyDeletehe = adorable!
ReplyDeleteyou = tease;)
is it tomorrow yet? i am so excited to hear what you have to share!
Love that smile :-D
ReplyDeleteoh, fun!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I'm reading this "tomorrow." Looking forward to hearing your news!
ReplyDeleteTell me tell me! Can't wait to hear...
ReplyDeleteOh my word I LOVE that picture! Such an adorable little guy...his happiness just radiates from him!
ReplyDeletehe is BEAUTIFUL! every time i see him in a picture, it makes me wish our adoption process would hurry along. Lord willing, we'll be adopting from africa as well-- ethiopia. have you ever been there? any tips?
ReplyDeletePlease inform Clay that your loyal blog followers are patiently waiting for the NEWS! :)
ReplyDelete"Heys" Clay ... my mama and I can't wait to hear your family's news. Love, Alekzander (15 months)
ReplyDeleteLook at all those beautiful teeth! Clay we love to see your smile!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, Clay! I'm looking forward to reading about your news!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I LOVE it! Cannot wait to hear this news!
ReplyDeleteI bet I can guess. ;)
ReplyDeletestephanie@metropolitanmama.net