from bianca.

you guys.
mom is trying.  today hasn't exactly gone
as planned.  thankfully, she's pretty good at just having
to roll with things around here.  she needs three hours & then
she's going to let us tell you.  hugs & kisses....
-bianca

Comments

  1. <3.
    I hope the delays have been good ones. Or ones that are easily fixed, at least?

    excited to know what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)
    She's so precious!!!
    Patiently waiting for your news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh! she is adorable. excited for your news....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet mercy, she is adorable! Trying to wait patiently...perhaps a nap in the meantime...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute, and very computer savvy! :) Oh, and do they make that dress in my size, because it is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are killing me here. ;) thank goodness your kids are dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. [just wanted to get in on the fun] :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gasped as I read the news and saw your boys (YOUR boys!!!!!) sweet picture. So incredibly overjoyed!! Can't wait to follow on this journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oupps...commented on the wrong post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts