emotion.

i love how they love each other.
they are always checking on each other &
asking for the other to join them in something.
right after this picture, clayton grabbed his cup & asked bianca 
to clink her cup with him in cheers.
they are love.

                                                                                                                                                    You Capture--Emotion in B&W     

Comments

  1. What a great picture of emotion. When I read your story - and watched your video, I had to pause it to get tissues. Amazing. Something that I hope to get to do one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our little girls do the "cheers" too, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the word CLINK and add a couple of beautiful babies it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chubby-cheeked baby love is the best, isn't it? So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you're talking about... it's amazing to watch! :)

    britt

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are SO darling.

    CLINK to you too, Love.

    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  7. you absolutely captured love in a rectangle.

    so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. unbelievably cute. great capture of a perfect moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i could gobble them straight up, those two.

    how blessed they are to navigate the treasure of childhood together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get that! I see it with my twins!! I pray mine stay that way forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is another one of your posts I just HAD to share with my husband. Your stories always seem to melt me into a big puddle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh I love these faces. This could be a commercial shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. their relationship just amazes me. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can we bottle up their cuteness? That photo is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it...so sweet! We have a 20 month old little boy and are hoping to adopt a little boy close to his age. I can't wait to see that same love between them:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is INCREDIBLY sweet. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. God knit these two together.. so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are the perfect description of love. They are also SOOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you always have the most amazing pictures. This one is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Positively and completely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a delightful photo!! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  22. AHHH this is sooo cute!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a unique blessing. love this picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts