attached.

we are having one of those with mama kinda days.
i asked clay if i could put him in the sling & he eagerly shook
his head yes.  he melted right in & i'm forever grateful for his
trust and how far we've come.  some days it means nothing except
sitting with my babies on the floor and being.  i remind myself
to be very okay with that.  these years are short.

we are completely overwhelmed with your love at the announcement
of our boys.  thank you.  really.  thank you.
we read each & every love note sent in the comments or by
e-mail.  what a gift these boys have--being loved already by so many &
being prayed over as we all wait.

i appreciate your prayers so very much.
the boys are so very loved & how wonderful would it be to 
have them HOME soon, soon, soon?!
i know that He can do anything.

i'm in nesting mode & need to go get as much done as possible
while the babies nap!  happy monday, friends.  
a new week for things to happen....for all of us!

Comments

  1. Clay is so precious. Love how he is still holding on to his hat.

    Congratulations on your big news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Love,
    Clay is so beautiful. I've had a few questions about your new children coming to you. I know your heart, and mind are prepared, but how do you prepare your house for them? I mean where will they sleep? Will they be enrolled in school? How will this affect dinner time? bed time? I don't want you to misunderstand me. I know the most important thing is love and there is plenty of that in your house. I'm curious because I'd love to have a house full of kids, and I'm just curious about the logistics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie. he looks good on ya;)

    praying for y'all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! Nesting is a beautiful thing!!! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful sight. praying for your days of preparation,for God to continue to make Himself known to your boys, and for you all to be together SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos. Love that you will be adding two precious souls to your brood. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoption is such a beautiful thing... your announcement had me crying for a good hour. I love to hear about babies finding their forever mamas and daddies. What a blessed bunch you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a day late in checking in...SO THRILLED those beautiful boys will be in your loving care soon! You have such a wonderful family and all have such beautiful hearts...they are as blessed to be joining your family as you are to have them. May God bless you ALL and I will be praying that you have a very quick homecoming for them! I can't stop smiling for you... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo precious! Praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, I am soo happy for you and the news of your sweet boys. What a blessing that will be to little Clayton and all the sisters. I am in awe. I can't wait to hear the story of how your decision came to be--will we hear details?

    Praying for you--
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved seeing the pictures of your new sons....they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE clay in the sling!!! too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. pics of clay...precious,
    your words...a gift,
    your heart...encouraging,
    love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm still in awe.
    of all of it.

    "to know love..."
    :)

    and that sleeping boy just melts right into you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Love I am always SO ENCOURAGED, CHALLENGED, INSPIRED when I read your posts. You write so beautifully and always from the heart. Thank you for sharing so much of you and your family through your blog. I look forward to reading it all the time. I always enjoy the nesting time when preparing for new feet to enter my home...I so wish that I will get to experience that again one day :) I too, am so excited to hear about how your heart and mind lead you to your 2 handsome boys. I am praying that He will bring them home to you all very SOON!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those pictures are making me weepy. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Our 2-year-old often pulls out the ERGO (and brings it to me)...so sweet.

    Can I ask you a personal question? Do you plan to have more biological children someday too? Feel free to disregard if you'd rather not answer that.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts