the nile.
it is wonderful to be here and serve.
it is equally wonderful to take a break and soak in His glory.
the other night we asked the boda drive to take us to 'the Source'
meaning the Source Cafe. the drivers took us to the source of the Nile.
it was beautiful and the sun was just about to set.
i love unexpected gifts.
-------------
so fun that i happened to be wearing my
and


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThese moments are priceless and so very important. Thank you for sharing your journey!
ReplyDelete(amazing photos and story)
so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThat has definitely happened to us before. We say "the Source" and the driver takes off in the opposite direction, so we yell "No no no! The one with the guacamole!". Gotta love a good language barrier now and then. :)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds delightful, with all this snow out here I forgot how beautiful and comforting it is to watch a sunset on a warm evening!
ReplyDeleteLove! I applied to host a 31 Bits party, but didn't receive confirmation. One day a box of 31 Bits Jewelry just showed up on my door step. What a beautiful surprise! And it's because YOU shared your heart.
ReplyDeleteThanks for continuing to share:-).
Wow, it's amazing what God can suprise us with! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! :) Oh and I love you!
ReplyDeleteI've loved seeing your photos...thank you for letting us share in your journey! This post was beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are sharing all of this. I love it.
ReplyDeleteWe've been studying Ancient Egypt and even built our own Nile river. So, my Seth is loving these pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible adventure Love.
Absolute perfection.
ReplyDeleteSteph
Breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love. I love following your journey and getting your perspective.
ReplyDelete