just because.
anika would like 300 babies in our house.
she loves the color orange, but her favorite color is rainbow.
she loves to express gratitude and although it is beautiful to hear in everyday talk,
it is even more beautiful to hear in her prayers.
she loves to be silly & has a gift for laughter.
she loves cantaloupe and watermelon.
and spicy chips. oh, the girl loves her some spice.
anika remembers people in prayer long after i have to admit that
i've forgotten. she remembers. she prays.
she cries out for the orphan.
she draws pictures for her friends every day.
she is often the first one to 'give up' her place in line,
the last bite of a treat or a treasured toy.
i kinda like her. [a lot.]
------------------------
have you joined in our efforts to bring children
who are imprisoned in Ug*nda clean water?
all it takes is 85 people giving $25.
i'm hoping to get an update soon & let you know how the project is going.
thank you to each of you that have already
given, prayed and spread the word.
so in awe of what He is doing!!
may you be blessed.


Aww...what a precious girl you have! When I grow up I want to be more like her ;)
ReplyDeleteI keep coming back to look at the comments to see how the well is coming along! So excited!! Can't WAIT to see pictures of these precious precious children drinking CLEAN water. Wow.
She reminds me a lot of my biggest girl!
ReplyDeleteCUTE pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI love those frames in the back ground!!
She is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI am so very excited to hear an update. I have a feeling it will be great. :)
Even though it's been a million years since I've seen Anika (seriously, what the heck!?), what I love about Anika is that I always know that whatever is in my pockets will somehow end up in her hands with a mischevious little giggle.
ReplyDeleteThanks for giving us such a great opportunity to get involved...life is busy, but glad to feel I am doing SOMETHING!
ReplyDeletei kinda like anika girl too. <3
ReplyDeleteshe sounds like an amazing little girl
ReplyDeleteAnd she's got serious style too!
ReplyDeleteShe sounds like a TREASURE.
P.S. Where did you get that guitar?
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net