a day in the life. [iphone style]

it's been a pajama kinda day.  and a sling one, too.
when one baby was ready to get down, the other one 
was ready to get in.  i'm thankful to be able to do that
and i refuse to face that i should be calling them
the toddlers instead of the babies.
that just doesn't sound right.
we read books and they all asked for this one...
hey diddle diddle
over and over again.
clay moos for the cow and bianca
has the most high pitch, whiny meow ever.
cracks me up every time.
happy, happy boy.
it is impossible not to laugh when you
hear this kid belly laugh.
he is a joy.
and see that bracelet up there?
well, i may never take it off.
it is such a powerful, tangible reminder of the only
thing that matters.
to love well.
 

have you joined us in loving the imprisoned children
of Ug*nda well?  i'm so in awe of what God is doing.
of you all hearing their story and showing them love
through action....by prayer or spreading the word or giving of your blessings.
every little bit adds up to so much!
i will close the campaign at midnight CST and
announce the final total tomorrow morning.
thank you for loving well.

Comments

  1. Belly laughs are the best :)

    LOOOOOVE the bracelet, too! I want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love all of this! Keep on spreading the love...can't wait to hear the total!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by after the comment you left on my blog. :) I love the look of your blog and am interested in reading more of your story.

    I also LOVE that bracelet! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the bracelet? I love it! Glad so many are helping those in Uganda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bracelet! I want one. Even more? I want to live that out.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bracelet is linked in the post. if you click on it, it will take you to the Etsy site where it is from! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts