I was just thinking this, how when I have secrets I don't like to talk to the people I'm closest to who don't know, because it feels like I'm lying to them by not telling them.
Take your time, and when you can I'll be so excited to read all about it. :)
Oh! can't wait for you to share. when you are ready of course =) And I just wanted to say, that even when you force yourself, even when your heart is heavy...you still have a way of blogging the beautiful bits. love you!
you're funny, mom. nope. it just feels like that on my blog. like i don't want to write here. like erin said, like i'll open my mouth and the words will spill out. =)
can't wait.
ReplyDeleteSteph
all ears (well sorta) :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, tell us more. But also take your time. Both. :)
ReplyDeletewhat is it?! :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy to have you back and when you can and feel lead writing more!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking this, how when I have secrets I don't like to talk to the people I'm closest to who don't know, because it feels like I'm lying to them by not telling them.
ReplyDeleteTake your time, and when you can I'll be so excited to read all about it. :)
This made me smile big. I do the same thing with my mom! So hard to keep those secrets looked away in your heart~
ReplyDeleteOh! can't wait for you to share.
ReplyDeletewhen you are ready of course =)
And I just wanted to say, that even when you force yourself, even when your heart is heavy...you still have a way of blogging the beautiful bits.
love you!
:)
ReplyDeleteI am always quiet when I have secrets, too. I'm afraid if I open my mouth they'll all come spilling out.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you. Sorry you are hurting so much right now.
ReplyDeleteI bet I know :)
ReplyDeleteGirl! I'm on pins and needles!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy imagination is going crazy right about now. Can't wait to hear whenever you're ready to share whatever!
ReplyDeleteI do the same thing! I'm anxiously waiting for more. :)
ReplyDelete~Jenny
:)
ReplyDeleteLove - Is this an "unknown" secret to Krys and I??????? Love, Mom.
ReplyDeleteyou're funny, mom. nope. it just feels like that on my blog. like i don't want to write here. like erin said, like i'll open my mouth and the words will spill out. =)
ReplyDeleteOh, the suspense! You're KILLING me. ;)
ReplyDeletestephanie@metropolitanmama.net