I'm excited to hear the story of the third blue kiss.
my heart waits anxiously, wondering what the caption, the story of this photo is. ah, kisses for valentines day.<3
I'm glad that you are home safely and that you got to hold a monkey and that there is this picture.
ah, all seven together. so much joy.
So sweet, Love! I'm anxiously on standby just waiting to hear more. ;)
Love! <3
Happy Valentines Day to you and your Precious family. Know that you are loved across the miles.p.s. I sure am glad I'm not a cat or I'd be dead for sure :)
so glad we met in person in uganda! it is such a small world!
Love!!
I love this more than I could possibly put into words! <3 <3
Congratulations???Especially curious about Birth order...(or am I reading too much into this?)Thanks for sharing and welcome home!
I love this updated version even more than the first... ;)
I'm excited to hear the story of the third blue kiss.
ReplyDeletemy heart waits anxiously, wondering what the caption, the story of this photo is.
ReplyDeleteah, kisses for valentines day.
<3
I'm glad that you are home safely and that you got to hold a monkey and that there is this picture.
ReplyDeleteah, all seven together. so much joy.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, Love! I'm anxiously on standby just waiting to hear more. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove! <3
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day to you and your Precious family. Know that you are loved across the miles.
ReplyDeletep.s. I sure am glad I'm not a cat or I'd be dead for sure :)
so glad we met in person in uganda! it is such a small world!
ReplyDeleteLove!!
ReplyDeleteI love this more than I could possibly put into words! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteCongratulations???
ReplyDeleteEspecially curious about Birth order...
(or am I reading too much into this?)
Thanks for sharing and welcome home!
I love this updated version even more than the first... ;)
ReplyDelete