moments.
favorite moment from the day: pausing for a snuggle on the couch
with my best boy. he held my finger. [true love.] he also kisses my
cheek now. it is in the most intentional, sweet way.
then, he does the other cheek.
[re] learned today: our lives are vapors. hold a little tighter.
said one million & thirty six times today: please keep your clothes on.
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: mountain dew in order to properly
tackle my to-do list.
song i'm listening to right now: come on get higher [matt nathanson]
[okay....now it's your turn! you answer these 5 things.]

favorite moment from the day: finding a moment of peace
ReplyDelete[re] learned today:
hope (possibly)
said one million & thirty six times today: STOP
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: my computer
song i'm listening to right now: Ke$ha (I promise I didn't pick it)
I posted my response on my blog :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lovehappensinmontana.blogspot.com
favourite moments of the day: falling asleep with Jude in my arms in hopes of prolonging his nap (it worked).
ReplyDelete[re]learned today: that people care.
said one million & thirty six times today: gentle touches!
frivolous thing I'm most thankful for right now: a super speedy internet connection
song i'm listening to right now: the soundtrack and dialogue from "Dear John".
Fave moment: 20 minute lunch date with my husband (he brought home tacos and the kids were napping).
ReplyDeleteRelearned: Being stretched is good.
Said: Do you need to go potty?
Frivolous thing: new iPhone
Song: How He Loves by David Crowder
favorite moment from the day:
ReplyDeletewatching my three girls jump on the bed in pure joy
[re] learned today:
gotta put good stuff in to get good stuff out
said one million & thirty six times today: in a minute :|
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: organic food in my pantry and fridge
song i'm listening to right now: my hubby playing and singing on the guitar (my own little world by matthew west)
favorite moment from the day: a long snuggle with Ellie before bed...she kept looking up at me every now and then to make sure I was still there. Precious.
ReplyDelete[re] learned today: I don't have the right to have everyone understand me.
said one million & thirty six times today: This is Africa [TIA].
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: a babysitter who doesn't mind washing cloth diapers!
song i'm listening to right now: Dynamite by Taio Cruz [ the twins' new favorite]
I put mine on my blog too :)
ReplyDeletehttp://joyfullyseeking.blogspot.com/2011/01/moments.html
favorite moment from the day: singing one of our favorite songs at the top of our lungs with my three kiddos while driving home from Grandma's house tonight. Sometimes you gotta let it all out...music can be such good therapy!
ReplyDelete[re] learned today: {not that I really forgot, but} God is the only answer! To everything!!
said one million & thirty six times today: PLEASE STOP!!! ; )
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: my Buttered Rum lip gloss. I am not sure what I am going to do when it is gone because I don't think they make it anymore...it is SO good!!
song i'm listening to right now: The Luckiest by Ben Folds
Fav moment: whispering "I love you" to my 11 day old nephew and touching his downy little head.
ReplyDeleteRelearned today: being the moment! My life is happening right now.
Said 1 000 036 times: Let's take it from top!
Frivolous thing I'm thankful for: bath salts.
Song I'm listening to: silence. Its blissful. I teach dance and just got home from 7 hours at the studio.
favorite moment from the day: making Uganda soup w/ my best friend, laughing and remembering being there
ReplyDelete[re] learned today: that investing in my heart, opening up and letting God really penetrate is what matters (in prep for mission work, i need to let Him work on me)
said one million & thirty six times today: Hello, this is Erin...
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: chocolate almond milk and wegivebooks.org
song i'm listening to right now: Needtobreathe - Nothing left to lose
Can I answer this for yesterday because today is still very young?
ReplyDeletefavorite moment from the day: While Shane was cooking, Tommy pushed a chair over, got a whisk, and proceeded to "help" Daddy. All unprompted.
[re] learned today: This too shall pass
said one million & thirty six times today: Get to work on your paper. I know Barbara Frietchie and Paul Revere are not so entertaining that you need to be laughing that loudly.
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: Coffee and creamer
song i'm listening to right now: Nothing, but yesterday I listened to "Shake the Dust" a million and one times to prepare a lesson on it next week.
I'm going to use yesterday, since today is just underway....
ReplyDeleteFavorite moment from the day: When my husband showed me the video he discovered on my laptop that we thought we had lost. It brought me to tears. My babies...as babies! In all of their lispy, curly headed chubbiness!
(re)learned today: It goes by too fast (see above). Enjoy it. Embrace it. Don't get so easily frustrated with them, because what is annoying and frustrating now, will be the stuff I tear up over and miss in 5 years.
said 1 million & 36 times today: You need to speak nicely to your brothers.
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: coffee and lots of it (okay - this one is from this morning!)
song i'm listening to right now: the hum of my washer and dryer and 2 of my boys fighting. The littlest one is home as usual, and the biggest one is home from school sick. There is much arguing and negotiating over the ipad going on right now.
that picture is priceless, love. and your ring is gor.geous.
ReplyDeletefavorite moment from the day: when emma was napping and it was just me and lucy snuggled on the couch watching oprah
[re] learned today: you catch more flies with honey.
said one million & thirty six times today: please remove your fingers from your sister's mouth.
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: new sports bra (bigger, lol) and yoga pants
song i'm listening to right now: just a dream by nelly
Funny thing (this reminded me of): Sunkist has caffeine! I had no idea until I spent a terrible night wide awake and then read the ingredients the next morning. Right up there with Mtn. Dew. (who knew?!)
ReplyDeletefavorite moment from the day: listening to my kid praying for the missionaries who tell others about Jesus
ReplyDelete[re] learned today: they grow up so fast
said one million & thirty six times today: that's not a good idea
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: coffee and computer
song i'm listening to right now: This is the Stuff by Francessca Battistelli
Thanks for commenting on my post the other day. Very Sweet!!
favorite moment from the day: 2 littles splashing (and giggling) in the tub
ReplyDelete[re] learned today: my faith needs to grow (watched Robber of the Cruel Streets - the George Muller story on youtube...wow!)
said one million & thirty six times today: be careful with your sister
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: sweet tea
song i'm listening to right now: Calling all Angels (train)
favorite moment from the day: Driving to work with Kevin and singing christian music as loud as we could.
ReplyDelete[re] learned today: Just let go.
said one million & thirty six times today: "ok"
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: My blackberry to provide me with music to get me through the work day.
song i'm listening to right now: Mercy Me "Beautiful"
favorite moment from the day: Waking up early enough to lounge in bed before I felt guilty for laying there too long.
ReplyDeletelearned today: My mom understands what I'm talking about.
said one million & thirty six times today: I get that.
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: Our extra living room furniture that has now been placed around the house which completes each room.
song i'm listening to right now: I'm on the phone now, but I was listening to Wham-Battlestations.
your photo is great!
ReplyDeletefavorite moment: kissing my birthday girl & lovin' on her ... she's 6 today!
[re]learned: if you don't want the truth don't ask a child...
said: "please stay back, move out of his (6th month old baby ) face!!"
thankful: for iced red peach tea!
listening to: "our God" - chris tomlin
[re]learned: patience - it's a daily thing for me ;)
ReplyDeletesaid one million & thirty six times:tie between "Gentle touches!" & "SHHHH!"
frivolous thing:Dr.Pepper, baby!
Song: soothing nap time music :D
Oops missed fav. moment
ReplyDeleteNursing and rocking my baby girl to sleep @ nap time.
favorite moment from the day: my 2 year old asking me to rock her before I put her to bed
ReplyDelete[re] learned today: there is never enough patience.
said one million & thirty six times today: 1 2e a 3and 4 e a - learning a new samaba piece in my large band I teach
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: wearing my boots into the school building and not caring if I look like a dork. Its -10 right now.
song i'm listening to right now: a bossa nova by Zeco
Thank you for helping me look at my day more intentionally! I posted mine at my blog too!
ReplyDeletefavorite moment from the day: grocery shopping with my best boy and watching him giggle as I'd push the cart slightly away from me and stand still. :)
ReplyDelete[re] learned today: dishes in the sink aren't the most important thing.
said one million & thirty six times today: stop hitting each other! (I think we need to get outta the house...too much pent up energy!)
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: my comfy robe.
song i'm listening to right now: marry me - train
<3
I posted my answers on my blog today.
ReplyDeletehttp://greenenoughforme.com
favorite moment: finding out Kaish got to come home early from school because of a snow day!
ReplyDeleterelearned that 5th grade math is WAY too hard for me!
said eleveny eleventy million times: I really should have gone to the grocery store before the snow storm. WHOOPS!
frivolous thing I am most thankful for: Can I say Juan because he is shoveling the driveway : ) and if he wasn't here I would be out there. Can a person be frivolous?
song: Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World
this picture is absolutely adorable : )
ReplyDeletefav moment: hearing my boys giggle as they play together.
ReplyDelete{re}learned: to be more intentional with my kids. even though my days seem monotonous, my kids are my ministry and i need to approach my days with that mindset.
said 1,000,000: be kind to your brother.
most thankful: life and health and family, and that God's hand is in all of it. it amazes me.
song: "this is my desire" jeremy camp
BTW- i love your photo. praying for the day i have my own little ethiopian baby. *mmmmm*
posted on my blog, too, finally. :D fun post, Love.
ReplyDeletehttp://simplydelicioustonight.blogspot.com/2011/01/moments.html
Why is it that little ones always want to run around w/out clothes on? Same thing here.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the thing I find myself saying one million and thirty-six times: "No more whining!" (Please tell me I'm not the only one). ;)
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net