a dream.
I have a dream that one day...little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands
with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers.
Martin Luther King's Address at March on Washington
August 28, 1963. Washington, D.C.
August 28, 1963. Washington, D.C.
| sister & brother |
So thankful for his dream & that he allowed God to use him to pave the
way for so many things. Including for my family to look the way
that it does. So thankful.


Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOH, I'm just about to post the same thing! I love it! Praise God for MLK and his willingness to stand for freedom and justice!
ReplyDeletePerfect and lovely!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word, out of all of the wonderful and well thought out and spoken tributes to Martin Luther King I saw, read, and watched today, this was my all-time favorite. Although his death was senseless, this picture of your babies, holding hands, reminds me that it was not in vain. Thank you for that! Destiny
ReplyDeletethis. this is breathtaking. both the words and the picture. i hope one day we can share in this.
ReplyDeletejust beautiful and an example of God's love for His people. ALL His people.
Tears. Beautiful.
ReplyDeletecompletely agree with you about willingness. precious picture of the babies holding hands. love it! have to share...mia and i were talking about today and reading about martin luther king jr. and the things that were going on at the time. she looks right up at me "but mom, that is so WRONG. God loves everybody. we are all the same." yes, baby. yes we are. =)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post today! Thanks for sharing it and you thoughts and life each day.
ReplyDeleteoh, Love. this makes me cry. so much. the most perfect MLK tribute I have ever seen. just perfect.
ReplyDeleteCompletely beautiful and touching.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these beautiful pics and your thoughts!
ReplyDeleteI love these reminders of how our lives are changed...truly changed, because of someone brave who went before us.
I love, love, love the pictures of your twins together. They melt my heart!
ReplyDeletelove those little hands <3
ReplyDeleteJust perfect! GOD is good!
ReplyDeletethis touches one of those happy places in my heart (and maybe the wet places in my eyes too).
ReplyDelete