365

i've made the executive decision to move my 365 day project from
flickr to here.  i love the thought of a photo every day this year, but
am working on simplifying everything in my life & it will be
easier here!  so, i'm going to catch up on the 16 days so far
here in collages then i'll post each day's photo here.
it might be all i post for the day or i may have a separate
"real" entry....just depends.
jewelry & resolutions::bianca to london::chloe homework::magic carpets
bianca in Off With Her Red::clay amen::frosting ellie PacMan::snowy
lashes::late night sleeping on mama::quiet time w/ babies::home hubs built
best budding::shopping::coloring::painting

happy to share some of our little moments with you.
what little moment from today have you loved?

Comments

  1. Meeting my friend's 2 day old baby. Oh.My.Ovaries. :)
    That and being able to bring them a delicious meal - food was my biggest blessing after I first gave birth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these peeks into your life, love. :)

    where did you get bianca's headband - the white band w/ small yellow flower? i love it so much and NEED a few for my hairless wonder baby.

    and i have that bag in a different print (fossil, right?) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your blog! I love the pic of Clay praying...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these little glimpses into your day and hooray for your 365. the kids are adorable Love, but you? you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmn. fave small moment from today: waking up and meeting kiddo numero dos in the hall, and he exclaims 'hi mom!' like i'm his favorite person in the world. (which is a major-big deal, now that he's ten and too cool for life.) :)

    love all of your moments. (i'm so glad we're flickr chums too.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I loved that my husband let me sleep in and I woke up to laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are really cute! Looks like you've had a great week!

    My favorite part of today...husband watched baby while i took a bubble bath in the middle of the afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. getting to church on time for once and refinding your wonderful spot! so glad i did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! I kinda like the collages though...it's a thought to do that at the end of each week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved the giggles today - posted on it. =) the pics are gorgeous my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos make me happy! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clay Amen = best picture I've seen in a while!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pic of Clay praying...my heart melted. I love the brightness of your life, and I love that you share it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um. Wow. You have SUCH a knack w/ your camera. Have you taken any photography classes, by chance?

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts